May 2022 Moms
Options

Merry Christmas, May ‘22 Moms & Babies!

Merry Christmas everyone! If anyone sees this and is on the Facebook group, let them know I’d LOVE an update over here on TB!!!

Re: Merry Christmas, May ‘22 Moms & Babies!

• Options
    Merry Christmas to you @taylorharris0522, still wish you had made the jump with us 💔 I hope you guys had a great first Christmas with the baby!

we’ve been in and out of the hospital with the baby the past couple of months. Twice for seizures and once for RSV. She’s sick again,
    s o it’s only fitting that for her first Christmas she had a fever, ER visit (scary breathing), and a seizure due to the fever. Poor kid cannot catch a break. 
  • Options
    @b_1029 I’m so sorry to hear your little one is getting sick. My babe has had the flu but he didn’t have to be hospitalized. He’s got a little cold now, but nothing more than a runny nose. 

I’ll be thinking of you and little one in the coming weeks. RSV is a scary one! ❤️🙏🏻
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Super late seeing this got locked out of my account for a bit! Merry Christmas! 

Glad the babies are on the mend, 4 out of the 6 of us are recovering from Covid. The only 2 to avoid it were surprisingly my 2 girls in school! 🤞🏻 for a healthy few months! 
    Me = 28
    DH = 29
    Multiple loss mama
    Rylie: Born 04.2014
    Haley: Born 07.2017
    Emily: Born 08.2019