1st Trimester

Progesterone and Lovenox Symptoms

Hi all, my first two pregnancies sadly miscarried. Now in my third pregnancy heading into my 7th week, I’ve been taking lovenox injections and progesterone suppositories. My question is for anyone whose taken one or either or both of these is if you noticed them making your nausea worse? With my first pregnancy it took me much longer to feel as sick as I’m feeling. With this one, I noticed at week 5 day 1 I started to have morning sickness all day long and still do. But I had already been taking the Prog/Lov for 8 days and had no symptoms from them up until then. So I’m wondering how much I should attribute this sickness to the medication or the pregnancy? I know it’s hard to know. Just wondering if anyone else had a similar experience. Thanks!

Re: Progesterone and Lovenox Symptoms

• I on progesterone suppositories and haven’t noticed any increase in my symptoms. I took them with my last pregnancy and they didn’t affect my symptoms. 
  • Thank you for responding!!! I really appreciate it. I couldn’t really find anything online from clear personal perspectives. Just that “nausea” can be a side effect of these Rx.