September 2023 Moms
Options

Welcome

Hey ladies - I'm betting we are just now starting to find out about our September 2023 due dates!
Introduce yourselves here ♡

Re: Welcome

• Options
    We're on #2 as well! My son will be 5 in January ♡
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone planning a fun Christmas announcement? I'm only telling hubs on Christmas - he's getting a new tool chest that I've put some tools in but one drawer has a pack of nb diapers and tiny socks. Hoping he gets the hint
  • Options
    I’m so tempted to tell family for Christmas but I think I’m going to hold off for a little while (just because I could never keep my other pregnancies a secret lol). I found out SUPER early- I was only 3 weeks!!! Definitely wondering if maybe I’m farther along- or if there’s two in there 😳😳 I have 2 little ones already, and never had a positive test even close to this early!! I’m so excited 🥰
  • Options
    After battling PCOS for over a year, My soon to be 7 year old is going to be a big brother 😭😭. I'm still in utter shock and disbelief 
  • Options
    Hello ladies! Didnt think i would be back to the bump so soon! Just found out we are pregnant with #2 last sunday. It was super early about 9dpo. Our first is 13 months old.
    This was a shock and surprise because our first was an IVF baby and our only embryo. Our first two natural pregnancies were miscarriages at 9 weeks and a chemical, so super nervous, cautiously optimistic.
    Had an hcg about 11dpo which was 74. Just did another test today and have an ultrasound for viability scheduled next thursday due to my history. 
    Its hard to get excited, but the ladies from my Nov 2021 pregnancy group on here are all still super close, so hoping for the same this time around.
    Good luck everyone, looking forward to hearing more!
  • Options
    Got my second hcg yesterday at 18dpo and it was 1096. So far so good!
  • Options
    Hi I’m Rachel. I just found out I’m pregnant after my first round of IVF. So nervous and excited.
  • Options
    iiridescentiiiridescenti member
    edited December 2022
    We got the good news yesterday from our IVF doctor! This is our 3rd transfer - #1 was a success but miscarried wk7 and #2 didn't stick so we were really anxious about the news. Still very concerned and will be until wk12 since our last (and only other) pregnancy was a miscarriage with no explanation. Yesterday's hCG was 113. Praying for a healthy baby! 

Some more background: we tried for a full year during which I turned 35, now 36, and we've been going the IVF route since Feb this year so it's been a bit of a rollercoaster. We haven't told a single family member or coworker about any of our tries so I'm hoping we'll be able to come wk12!!
  • Options
    chartput said:
    Got my second hcg yesterday at 18dpo and it was 1096. So far so good!
    I love your story and hoping for the best!!
  • Options
    @iiridesceni welcome and good luck! Ive been down that road before so if you have any questions along the way feel free to ask!
  • Options

knottie5bfeb0fe12538981 welcome! Good luck. It can be so nerve wracking no matter what, but especially with pregnancy after infertility. Let me know if you have any questions along the way.

• Options
    Hi everyone! 

Got my BFP 9dpo on the 26th. We were planning to have another but I have PCOS and was told I would need help because I am anovulatory. We weren't going to get medical help for another 6 months or so, so my S/O was pretty excited for that Christmas gift.

My first daughter will turn 12 at the end of August so I am a bit nervous to be restarting. The hormone have me a bit emotional, but also excited. I am definitely in a much better place now with an amazing partner.

So far I've had mild cramps, bloat and mild acid reflux. Tonight was the first time I felt a bit nauseous. 

I can't get in for a first check up until early February, which seems so far away. No blood check or anything, so I'm kind of bummed about that. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Hello!
    Expecting my first child due sept. 1 (based on ovulation date). I just had a miscarriage the cycle before this one at 6 weeks. We’d been trying for a long time before that (16 months) with no luck so I was shocked to get pregnant again so quickly! I had some very slight pink spotting on 6dpo which made me suspicious and then tested positive at 10dpo on Dec 19th. I have been testing Hcg regularly - everything is looking good so far, so I am feeling cautiously optimistic. Yesterday was 21dpo and Hcg was 2099. Only symptom so far is fatigue! It makes me a bit nervous because I definitely had sore breasts at this point last time. I just keep telling myself every pregnancy is different.
  • Options
    Hi Everyone! Congrats so excited to join this group got my first positive pregnancy test Christmas Eve and had it confirmed with blood work from my fertility dr. My husband and I have been trying for 9 months so excited our first IUI worked but still really nervous, my progesterone was low so I’m on supplements from my dr but wish I just fast forward to the 2nd trimester when the chance of losing this pregnancy drops
  • Options
    I tested on Christmas Eve and it came back positive too!! Congrats!! Ya I am feeling the same! I can’t wait to see the first ultra sound!! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I tested at 10dpo and positive, 14 dpo today. Trying to be optimistic and realistic. This is #4 and hopefully the last pregnancy, if all goes well. My others are 5, 3, and 16 months. I’ve not had the easiest pregnancies, so this is always a hard time.
  • Options
    Hello! I learned I’m expecting after taking a test on Dec 27th. Estimated date 09/01. My first pregnancy and my first prenatal appointment is scheduled 01/10! Excited and nervous!! Not a lot of symptoms thus far, feeling good!
  • Options
    Hello all!! This is our first and we found out just a few days after Christmas! Estimating due date 9/5. Excited to embark on this new journey!
  • Options
    Hi!! First time joining one of these groups! We found out Christmas Eve that I’m pregnant with our first baby, and confirmed with an Hcg blood test last week 🤗🙌🏽 I’m 5 weeks and 2 days tomorrow, and cautiously optimistic. Last year, I had 2 miscarriages. First was a chemical pregnancy, and the second was a partial molar pregnancy that ended up needing 2 D&Cs, and they monitored me for weeks to make sure I didn’t develop GTD. I literally got cleared to start trying again the week before we found out I was pregnant! We meant to wait a few months, but I ended up ovulating early (for me, usually ovulate day 16 or 17, and ovulated day 13! Woops! 🙃)
    We’re so so excited, but I’m obviously super nervous. Had to hide it from my family over NYE! Going for ultrasound next week 🙏🏼
  • Options
    First time here!
    Even being my first, I could tell right away bc I had implantation symptoms. Took 3 tests over 24 hrs once it was about 6 days until what would be my missed period and all showed instantly positive!!! Super surprise but also so excited! I’m 5 weeks 😁
  • Options
    I’m freaking out!! I have a 22 month old, and a 2 month old. We’ve only had sex twice since the birth of our second daughter and just tested positive today. I needed medication to get pregnant with both girls  so I was NOT expecting this so soon. They’ll be 11 months apart. 😬 Aaahhh baby #3!!! 

• Options
    Hello! First time actually posting to one of these groups. I was following the Feb 2023 group, but had a MC at 8 weeks back in July.
    I have a 2 year old, so this would be my second child. Really hoping that this pregnancy sticks! My first BFP was on 12/21, so it was a great early Christmas present! I think that I am 5w5d today, but I have my first OB appointment next week.

We aren’t telling anyone about this pregnancy until I’m closer to 12 weeks, since it was so difficult having to tell people after the last loss. So it’s really nice to be able to talk about it here! Excited to meet everyone!
  • Options
    I am so tentatively here - we lost our daughter at 17 weeks in September due to chromosome abnormalities, and I had a MC at 5 weeks last month, so…I’m very nervous and not at all believing this is actually happening or will result in a living baby. I somehow had a completely normal cycle following my MC in early December (normal ovulation day for me, even), and got a BFP at only 9DPO on 12/31. The weather here has been awful the last two days, so I’m going for blood work tomorrow (I guess two losses means I go for early bloodwork now…). 

I do have 3 older kids - 9, 8, and 4, and met so many great friends through those BMBs (and the ones from my oldest two are very active FB groups still), I work from home. I normally love running (and peloton-ing), but currently too nervous to do basically anything. 😩

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @southernredheadmom My daughter’s due date was also Feb 2023, so I was also in that group. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hello, first time posting. I found out I’m pregnant on New Years Day! Isn’t that a way to start off the new year. My and my husband have been trying since July of 2022. At the beginning on November we stopped trying to try and give our selves a break. It’s was a if it happens it happens scenario. I’m so happy I have gotten know so early that I am pregnant.
  • Options
    Hi! I'm so excited to be here with you ladies! I have a son who's almost 3 and made wonderful friends from his BMB. I have PCOS and Factor V Leiden and have always struggled with infertility. My husband and I just decided December was going to be our last cycle of TTC, and a NYE miracle happened when I saw a faint positive on a pregnancy test. I've taken 2 more tests in the past 5 days, and the stupid line isn't any darker, so that's scary. My lab results from today were just 138 for hcg, so fingers crossed that goes up! Estimated due date 9/10/23.
  • Options
    hi everyone!! i’m so new to all of this as my pregnancy wasn’t expected. i’m 35 and this is my first pregnancy. i took 3 pregnancy tests yesterday 2 in the morning and 1 a few hours later… all came back positive almost instantly. according to all of this, i’m looking to be due around september 10th. main symptoms are very heavy and sore boobs, a hunger i can’t satiate, and the best sense of smell i’ve had since covid 2 years ago. i’ve yet to go to my first prenatal appointment, but i’m getting that scheduled soon. me and my partner are long distance so this was unexpected but we’re really excited. i have to plan a move and a baby now… fingers are crossed all goes well🤍
  • Options
    Hi! I’m pregnant with baby #2, my first is older so it’s been a hot minute since I’ve had to think about babies. I’m excited and nervous but hope to become as close with this BMB as I did my last!
  • Options
    Hi all & congrats!! I had some nausea and sore breasts leading to me taking a test on 12/28, 4 days before my missed period and it was positive! I couldn’t believe it so I made my husband buy another box and two more tests later and blood work by my OB and I think it’s confirmed! This is our first pregnancy and I’m very cautiously excited at 5w4d! My HCG at 23dpo was 3200. First appt and Ultrasound are still a few weeks away so I’ll be holding my breath until then!
  • Options
    Hi there everyone. First time pregnant lady here! Nervous as it’s still early. I was feeling “off” - crazy fatigue, queasy, sore boobs. Took a test earlier than I should have, 7 days before missed period and it was a very clear positive. took a blood test to confirm. I’m just hitting 4 weeks, feeling weird and nervous and excited!
  • Options
    Due 9/9, so I’m 5w1d. Miscarried last year at 10 weeks and a chem following. Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options
    nicmkwnicmkw member
    edited January 2023
    Due 9/9, however given my husband's and his brothers were all late... I'm probably going to be late. (We're joking that clearly since the two of us have October birthdays, I'll give birth in October.) Got my BFP last week (Monday) and wanted to wait to tell folks in case I had a second MC, but that didn't work. I had my PHA (periodic health assessment) for my Army unit so I had to tell them ASAP, and I had to tell my fellow fencing coaches since I"m dealing with exhaustion and vertigo (not safe when you're swinging swords around). Also relented and told my BFF's mother who is a retired OB/Gyn since I had some worrying bleeding/cramping and my first appt is 02/05. (She held my hand and reassured me everything is going as expected and the only way to truly tell after that BFP is to wait for the US, so okay here we go.) BFF and I are just like, clearly I'm having twins and they had to have their first push-over fight and make me bleed. :D  Honestly, I feel like the only one who doesn't know at this point is my husband's family, since MIL is going to be so excited about having a second grand-baby and we want to make extra-sure for her and the rest of his family. (The niece is 3, so still absolutely adorable.) My mom/dad passed in 2018, so they can't be with me. It's really amazing that my BFF's family is stepping up to hold space for me like this. <3

I was worried I really had MCed until this afternoon when, after a few days of feeling okay minus the bleeding, everything started to hit me again. Vertigo, breast tenderness, etc. being the main culprits. For someone who loves being upside down and doing spins (dance) and doing super-fast, burst athletics... Vertigo is REALLY annoying. hahaha Worth it, clearly, but annoying.
  • Options
    how are you now ?