April 2023 Moms
Options

FFFC 12/23

What are your confessions from the week? 🫢

Re: FFFC 12/23

• Options
    I haven’t wrapped a single present yet. Procrastinating to the fullest!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @etnyah I have 2 pairs of Christmas Eve pajamas to sew still! 
    I love reorganizing and throwing sh!t away. I moved my office/sewing room out of what will become #2's bedroom today and got rid of 4 garbage bags of stuff I didn't want/have space for. My husband is a light hoarder, so it feels like a dirty little secret, haha. 
    Also, I had a nightmare this morning that included my mother killing my sister and brother-in-law, and attempting to take one of my kids to foster care for a while since he witnessed it. Obviously something my mother would never do, but it took me a while today to shake the icky feeling, and I feel like I can't tell anyone in my "real life". 
  • Options
    @nonlinear_function whoa that's an awful nightmare. Even knowing it's not real, the feeling lingers when you have a nightmare like that. I'm sorry!
  • Options
    @nonlinear_function I hate nightmares that take a while to shake off. I had a dream a few weeks ago about being in attendance at an inmate’s lethal injection. It was probably one of the more bizarre and disorienting dreams I’ve ever had. Blame it on the pregnancy lol.