August 2023 Moms

Weekly Randoms 12/19

Shhh it's a day late. Don't say anything

PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
PG #3: EDD 12/15/23

Re: Weekly Randoms 12/19

• We’re all just trying to survive right now, I’m sure no one noticed…. unless it’s just me trying to survive😂
  • Speaking of surviving, I found some ginger beer before co-op and now I almost feel like a normal person lol
  • Loading the player...
  • That sounds yummy, @justyouraveragemama! Yeah surviving sounds about right LOL. My brain is off in lala land more than usual. Like I was in the middle of shopping last night and got inspo for a meal we haven't had in a while and it has literally 3 ingredients outside of spices/herbs AND I FORGOT 2 OUT OF 3!! I guess one more run out to the store before tomorrow.
  • edited December 2022
    I’ve been out of cinnamon for like 2 weeks and I keep forgetting it even though we’re at the store like twice a week because we live right by it haha

ETA: that’s significant because we usually use it on a daily or semi daily basis lol
  • FB and IG already know I’m pregnant and I’m being flooded with ads for everything from hospital gear to strollers. 
  • @emeraldcity603 same. Including TikTok. I'm back on lnd tiktok again. 

Also anyone else on tiktok? Julia and Camelia I think are also due in August for their lil IVF baby! Which is kinda exciting and fun to watch!
  • I’m on TikTok! I haven’t been on it too much lately though. Half the time I’m on millennial emo TikTok😂 I was on jewish boys choir TikTok for a while for some reason😂
  • Tiktok knew before I did lol I complained a week before I tested that I was stuck on wedding and baby tok. All the ads are going to give me away as I scroll.
  • @justyouraveragemama I relate to you on your cinnamon problem but completely opposite. I keep thinking we need brown sugar for various things I’m baking. Turns out I’ve the course of two weeks I’ve bought three bags 🤷‍♀️
    @emeraldcity603 same — starting to get maternity clothing ads everywhere. Which reminds me…last pregnancy it was covid so I went no where and saw no one. This time I probably will need to buy a pair of maternity jeans and other things. 
  • @ccmrc143 Last pregnancy I got stitch fix and got several cute items that I loved and wore all the time. I have been building a pregnancy wardrobe for the last 10 years. My pregnancy clothes look more put together than my regular clothes. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I will be sad to be getting rid of them after this pregnancy since this will be my last. I’m trying to savor every moment. 
  • I decided to do the rest of my shopping today. It was -17 when I left my house and by the time it warmed up to 0 it felt considerably warmer. Since I’m solo parenting this week I had all 5 kids and they did amazing. We went to a fun restaurant for lunch and 4 different places including the mall. This is very random but a lady at the restaurant stopped us and started passing out $2 bills to all my kids as a Christmas present. My dad recently passed away suddenly and he was always giving me and the kids $2 bills. It was just something he did. It was really sweet and I just loved how it reminded me of my dad. 
  • edited December 2022
    Sometimes I’ll just be sitting down and all of a sudden realize like holy crap, there’s a baby in my belly! Even though I’m nauseous all the time I don’t think it always clicks that I’m having a baby