February 2023 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms Dec 19

All I want is a giant sweet tea. Avoiding it to keep my sugar levels good, but man am I ready for birth so I can down some tea ๐Ÿ˜‹

Re: Weekly Randoms Dec 19

• Options
    @amcurls- any way you can brew tea and add liquid stevia instead? That is how Iโ€™ve been surviving with low carb and no sugar in my life. That and erythriol for holiday baked goods.ย 
  • Options
    @ttc3y I probably could, but I donโ€™t drink anything requiring liquid stevia enough to want to buy it. Iโ€™ll just get it later on and avoid this craving ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ttcy3 I'm all about my hot cocoa with oat milk and stevia lately. โ˜บ๏ธย 
  • Options
    My youngest (4 1/2) was talking to the baby last night. It was so sweet. She was kicking at him and he would put his ear on my belly and "hear" her. It's like they were playing. He's so proud to be a big brother. All the others got to experience that at age 1 (I know...crazy) but he'll be almost 5. I asked if he's going to teach her things and what. He said "math!" ๐Ÿ˜†
  • Options
    @seeds_of_joy thatโ€™s precious! My almost 5 year old is doing similar things and talks about what heโ€™ll be able to do with her when sheโ€™s a big girl like him ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • Options
    @amccurls that's precious ๐Ÿ˜ Such a sweet age to become a big brother!
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like theyโ€™ve dropped yet? Iโ€™m not 100% sure, but the shape of my belly definitely looks longer / different. But it could also just be the growth. I feel like Iโ€™d know if I dropped but I canโ€™t remember from my last pregnancyย 
  • Options
    @amccurls my baby hasn't made it up to my rib cage so I don't think she dropped. She likes to hang out pretty low. I thought dropping was usually at the end...like last couple weeks?ย 
  • Options
    @seeds_of_joy something I read said it can happen as early as 33 weeks. Maybe sheโ€™s just hanging out low as well.ย