June 2023 Moms
Options

Smaller group

Hello ladies! While these forums on the apps can be really helpful, the thousands of members can also be overwhelming for me! Due to this, I'm creating a private Facebook group with hopefully 50-75 members. If you'd like to join, send me a message or a friend request on FB! Here's a link to my profile: https://www.facebook.com/ellieannaglad?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Re: Smaller group

• Options
    I understand if this group isn't a good fit for you, but on the bump we typically discuss this decision amongst our active members and move over the Facebook much later in our pregnancies. You might have better luck joining an ready established FB due date group. You might also consider actually trying to get to know our active members here and contributing to our small group here instead of reading the post count on our introduction thread and assuming this group is awful. 
  • Options
    Hi. Sorry if I offended you with this post. I just have a really hard time navigating app forum-groups. I really struggle with being able to connect with people in this setting, and I'm much more comfortable in other settings. I thought maybe there were other people here feeling as lost as I was that might benefit from a private Facebook group. If that's offensive for the people who use and like this style of group, I'll delete the post