February 2023 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms Dec 5

Random thoughts of the week?

Re: Weekly Randoms Dec 5

• Options
    After the discussion of growth scans last week, my doctor said today he was going to do one at my 36 week appt. Apparently it’s standard at this office for all patients. I thought it was odd but I’m not refusing a look at my baby 🥰
  • Options
    @amccurls I'm trying to get an ultrasound around then because of my placenta/age concerns but it's not standard in the home birth circle. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kamays54 how precious!! 
  • Options
    I love Murphy's Christmas sweaters!! Here's Hazel in her Thanksgiving sweater 😁
  • Options
    @kamays54 @seeds_of_joy omg, your puppies are looking adorable! 🥰
  • Options
    @seeds_of_joy Hazel is so cute!  I love that sweater.  Next I want to get Murphy some PJs.  She loves clothes and bandanas.
  • Options
    @kamays54 PJs?! You have to share those photos! Hazel just has her one sweater and I was surprised to see she loves it too. She feels naked without It I  think. The only other clothes she has are her fancy "lace" snap on undies fur when she's on the rag. 
  • Options
    @seeds_of_joy lol. I love that she has "lace" undies. Murphy is the same way about being naked.  We haven't really dressed her up that much before besides bandanas because it is really warm here most of the year.  But last year we got her a sweater and she loved it.  She can slip out of them when she's sleeping so that's why I was thinking about getting the PJs because they go on her back legs as well.  I'll post photos if we get them.