July 2023 Moms

What was your HCG levels at 7 weeks?

edited December 2022 in July 2023 Moms
Hello ladies!

A little background for you all… I am currently pregnant after a miscarriage in October. I had a strong feeling that I may be pregnant with multiples and surprisingly twins run in my family on both my mother and father side. I had blood work done and my hcg levels are 125,657 at 7weeks+4days. I’m really anxious to know before I get my first ultrasound in a couple of weeks. What were your HCG levels between 6-8 weeks and what did you have (singleton or twins/multiples)?

Answers

• I was about 46000 at 6w3d. My doc thought maybe I was actually 7weeks and counted wrong… she didn’t mention a possibility of twins. My blood work exactly 1 week later was 117000. Twins run in my family too. 117000 like 125000 is in the normal threshold for 7weeks— I go for my first ultrasound in a week. Let you know know how it goes! I had a mmc a year ago so I’m just hoping for a heathy heartbeat this time.

Oh and how sick do you feel? I hear if you get really sick maybe it’s twins. Someone I know is having twins and she wasn’t sick at all. I’m just tired and nauseous but no throwing up.