C-sections

4th C-section

Hi!

Just had my third baby and third c-section on 11/10. My husband and I have always wanted 4 children. Going into this pregnancy my doctors always said 3 is the max amount of c-sections they “recommend”.
With my second c-section I had a good amount of scar tissue but no complications.
With my third I had a lot of scar tissue and adhesions and it took them a long time to get to baby due to having to go super slow. But again, no complications-well other than the large amount of adhesions.

My doctor knows our wishes to have a 4th-she said in the OR to “just think long and hard before having a 4th”

My question is…anyone have similar situations? Go on to have a 4th?

I can’t think that this was my last and this chapter has closed.

Thanks for any feedback!!

Re: 4th C-section

• music&2music&2 Just Joined
    Yes . I am currently pregnant with my 4th. My last C-section the ob said she saw a small window. She implied that we shouldn't try for another. But also really never said I shouldn't. It's been 4 years since my last. I have prayed that if God would give us another baby I would be happy. But if He didn't I would be happy and satisfied with the three we have. So we didn't actively try nor did we prevent a possible pregnancy. We let God decide for us. And He has seen fit to bless us with number 4. I do know going into this that there are a few complications that could arise and all lead to the fact that I won't be able to have anymore. I highly encourage you to do your research. And way your options.