March 2023 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 11/14

Re: Weekly Symptoms 11/14

• Options
    Been having sharp pains near my c-section scar. Everything I read is telling me that it's normal, but going to check with the the ob just in case. Any other previous c-section mama's have this?
  • Options
    @gravcass - I had some burning sensations on my c-section scar with my 2nd pregnancy. Always good to check it out though!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    symphysis pubis dysfunction has started. 🙃 Saturday my left hip would crack everytime I walked and I had so much pain. I woke up ok on Sunday, then I went to yoga and later that day it was so painful I was limping. 

I messaged my personal trainer and she informed me what it likely was and created 2 exercise routines for me to do to help. She also said to avoid lundges and squats. A big portion of the yoga class was spent in warrior so that was fun. 
  • Options
    The left side of my pelvis aches at night and as I walk during the day. I was also super uncomfortable at yoga last night but I’m guessing it was because I had ate right before I went lol.
  • Options
    @miss_lynn I found yoga really made my SPD worse. I skipped it second pregnancy and felt much better. 
  • Options
    @Wishilivedinflorida I just paid for a 6 week program haha. My PT said to ask the instructor for a variation that wouldn't aggravate it. So hopefully next week goes better