1st Trimester
Options

Chinese Gender Prediction Charts-- Do they work? What's your experience with them?

Do they work? What's your experience with them?

Personally, I have looked into SEVERAL different sites that do Chinese gender predictions and I always get something different. I have friends that always get one or the other but I have been getting both! I just wanna hear other accounts :D

Re: Chinese Gender Prediction Charts-- Do they work? What's your experience with them?

• Options
    Do they work? What's your experience with them?

Personally, I have looked into SEVERAL different sites that do Chinese gender predictions and I always get something different. I have friends that always get one or the other but I have been getting both! I just wanna hear other accounts :D
    Its a crap shot! Some are right somecare wrong with some of your friends because it's a 50/50 chance of being correct.  
  • Options
    I looked at the one on the bump just for fun before and after I knew. If I put my conception month as when fertilization likely happened (it was the end of December) it said girl. If I put it for when implantation happened (it was the beginning of January) it said boy.  I had a boy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m 3 for 3 with this one. But really it’s just a coincidence. 

• Options
    Lol I’m not gone lie I just douse this chart based of my daughter that is 7 &’ it was correct and I’m expecting a boy now and it’s correct as well.. 

idk this chart maybe up to something lol thanks for sharing it 💕
  • Options
    It’s been wrong for both of my kids lol
  • Options
    Using this specific chart: it was correct for my daughter and son. It’s predicting a girl for my #3… we shall soon see🫶🏼
  • Options
    harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited December 2022
    Well that is great that the 50/50 chance of it being correct!?  It only works for 50% of women, as the age of the woman doesn't predict the sex of a child the sperm does- but the the gender, that would be an interesting study. 
  • Options
    This app Bump has their own Chinese gender prediction calculations as well. Here is the link. Hope that helps.
    https://www.thebump.com/chinese-gender-chart