July 2023 Moms
Options

Unsure.

I had a miscarriage early July of this year at 5w 3D the experience was sad and painful. Now I’m pregnant again I am going on to my 6th week tomorrow. When I went to the bathroom early this morning there was a streak of light pink( barely even pink lore of a tinge ) mixed in with my discharge. Ofc with already having a miscarriage this makes me freak out. This would be my first time if successful as a mom so a million of question are running through my mind. I haven’t told anyone other than my partner and my mom but she didn’t really seam to have good words she believes my body could be rejecting the baby due to different blood types ? I’ve been resting and the light streaks seem to come and go through out the day

Re: Unsure.

• Options
    Can’t guarantee anything- but lots of pregnancies have spotting - I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that something genetic or blood related is going on until you know you have had another miscarriage and a doctor has told you that is the case. 

I had spotting several times in my pregnancies at 6/7 weeks, 9/10 times when things area implanting and changing. From being on these boards lots of people had similar experiences. 

Take a rest, drink some water- if you really need peace of mind call a doctor to get your hcg levels tested and retested- my pcp was willing before I had an ob.

• Options
    I agree with requesting to have your HCG levels checked a couple times, and it wouldn’t hurt to ask for an early ultrasound. It can be normal to have some spotting in early pregnancy, so I wouldn’t worry yet. (I know from experience how hard it is not to worry after previous losses, so I completely sympathize). If you’d like to find more support for this, you can hop into the spotting/cramping thread at the top of the form where other people experiencing the same thing are posting. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check in with your provider. It could be a subchorionic hematoma bleeding. An early ultrasound could clear things up
  • Options
    Which is really common and usually not problematic. I had one with my daughter and I have one with this pregnancy now too.