Pregnant after IF

Symptoms after stopping progesterone & estrogen...

Hi all! New to this forum and I'm seeking some advice or ladies that are in similar situations. I am 10 weeks & 4 days pregnant after a successful FET. I was instructed to take injectable progesterone 1x a night, estrogen tablets 3x per day, & an estrogen patch once every 2 days after my FET. I was instructed to come off of all 3 medications last week since I have reached the 10 week mark with all tests and scans so far looking great. However, I was curious if anyone has experienced "withdrawal symptoms " from coming off of these types of hormones "cold turkey"? I have noticed my moods and emotions are quick to be triggered and react, along with vaginal dryness, and a lower sex drive. I'm not sure if this is a normal pregnancy symptom or it's noted that a woman could suffer from symptoms like this or alternative symptoms when coming off of these meds. I know my body should be naturally making these hormones but maybe it's delayed because of the medication. Thanks in advance for any input!
Signed, where's that horny, happy, pregnant girl?? Lol

Re: Symptoms after stopping progesterone & estrogen...

• First, congratulations! My doctor had me come off the estrogen earlier than the progesterone, so it wasn't all at once. I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms, though I do know women who had bleeding when stopping progesterone, then having to go back on it and weaning off slower. Your symptoms sound more like being ON meds than off them, but they could also be regular pregnancy symptoms. Nothing sounds worrying, though, just annoying... Or you can look at it a different way and think "reassuring". Pregnancy symptoms mean you're pregnant! Yay!