Snarky and T-TTC
Options

There’s A LOT to unload here..Advice please.

First off I’m new here so hello all & I hope everyone is doing well.

Background: I am 39 & I got pregnant with twin boys & unfortunately lost both in June. 2 days after I totaled my new car I don’t remember any of it I was On my way home from work around 3am(which was a mile away) and BAM. Completely sober (minus 1 drink 6 hours earlier) however I was a MESS emotionally. Suicidal, crying all the time no sleeping etc; 6/1 I received my 1st Depo shot not sure why I got it but that’s besides the point. This is going to sound absolutely crazy but please be respectful- my fiancés niece is a LEGIT psychic. She knew I was pregnant with twins (she told me in Feb I found out end of April) but all she saw was a black stomach- nothing else which she explained means miscarriage which is what she saw for her sister & then when she got pregnant again she actually saw that the baby was a girl & described EXACTLY what she looked like (it’s absolutely insanely accurate) EVERYTHING that’s happened she predicted it in February. The car accident, health & mental health issues, job issues all of it. She also told me that either I was going to find out I’m pregnant in December or get pregnant IN December. She said ‘when it’s cold out & there’s light snow on the ground and on your car which you’re sitting in crying looking at the pregnancy test & then I see a glimpse of you at the drs your dr is a woman short dark hair purple glasses -late 50’s(exactly what my dr looks like & she has NO idea who my dr even is) you’re going to have complications and need bed rest but in the end everything will be ok. You’re going to have a boy & he’ll be born early 4-6wks; the 24th keeps popping up. You’re going to struggle emotionally but you’ll be ok. Then she described what the baby looks like & it just floored me.
Fast forward to now- I just got my period for the 1st time since March & I haven’t gotten depo since 6/1. So according to everything I’ve read it seems like not only is my cycle is going back to normal but it came back pretty quickly(4-6 weeks) I’m wondering if any of you have been on depo & how long did it take you to regulate your system? I was getting my period EVERY month on either the 17th/18th like clockwork. I’m sorry that I’m writing so much I just wanted hear everyone’s opinions.
Thank you 😊