EDD / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Team blue/pink/green:

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What are you and/or kids, furbabies, YHs, going to be for Halloween?

Re: Weekly Check-In 10/24

• Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 18 +3

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Baby is the size of a(n): Disposable Camera

Team blue/pink/green: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: Today with my New OB!

How are you feeling?: decent. Just very uncomfortable sleeping now. Lots of stretching. 

Rants/Raves: Rave: I work construction and am so happy that the weather has been so beautiful. 

Questions: Not that I can think of. 

LO is going to be a my little pony. 

Thanks for picking up my slack on posting this the last two weeks. There has been so much going on. 
  • Options
    @gravcass I'm glad to see you back, I've been thinking about you. And you don't need to be the only one starting the discussions, we can all help out! 

EDD / Weeks + Days: March 19. 19w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Mango

Team blue/pink/green: Girl! 

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy US tomorrow!!

How are you feeling?:  Pretty good. I got a massage last week so that has really helped my headaches. I'm tired on an off. I already feel like there's something living under my right rib cage 😅

Rants/Raves: rave: I got to do a real his day on Saturday. Normally our girls days are nights that still include children but doesn't really start until after they go to sleep. 
    Rant: I bought some maternity clothes at the beginning on my last pregnancy, I had a MC so I didn't get to wear them. I'm wearing them now and realizing that they aren't really maternity clothes but just stretchy or baggy shirts that absolutely won't fit me to the end. So now I need to find some clothes. 

Questions: na 

DD is going to be a dragon. She thinks it's a dinosaur though haha. Dinosaurs are her absolute favorite thing right now so she's super excited. I have no idea what my partner and I are going to be. I was thinking dragons as well and putting a baby dragon on my belly. But I have 5 days to find something sooooooo maybe not lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 18+2

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Baby is the size of a(n): Nintendo NES controller

Team blue/pink/green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: Two more weeks til AS

How are you feeling?: I get very shaky and weak if I’m not constantly grazing on food. Still tired and a little SPD pain if I overdo things but overall not bad. 

Rants/Raves: I had a bizarre dream my OB wanted to induce at 30 weeks for no good reason and nobody would listen to me that it was too early. Pregnancy dreams are strange!

Questions: NATM. 

We don’t really celebrate Halloween so no dressing up. My H and I are going car shopping that day though!
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 7, 20+6

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Baby is the size of a(n): Box of dryer sheets

Team blue/pink/green: Pink! 

Upcoming Appointments: OB in November, but may have to go in for anatomy US round 2.

How are you feeling?: Mostly tired and feeling like poop. I had some heartburn appear this weekend and that caused a decrease in my appetite, and now I’m paying for it. 😅

Rants/Raves: Being a music AND PE teacher is hard. I went to school for PE and taught PE for four years before getting this job. Definitely a lot harder than I expected. 

Questions: N/A

The teachers at my school coordinate Halloween costumes, and this year it’s snacks/candy. I might be a lollipop or a cookie…since I have a belly 😂
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 21w6d / Feb 28

FTM/STM/TTM+: baby #4

Baby is the size of a(n): smoothie

Team blue/pink/green: pink

Upcoming Appointments: not until November. 

How are you feeling?: I was up early today so I’m tired. Which gives me a headache. Which makes me nauseated. Gotta love it! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rants/Raves:  my oldest has been sick for what feels like a month. Whenever she kicks a virus she has this cough that sticks around FOREVER and even though she’s totally fine, I feel like I can’t bring her anywhere without getting judged cause she sounds horrible. I just want a healthy household! 

Questions:

MH and I don’t dress up. The kids will be Minnie Mouse, Elsa and a raccoon. (I might switch my middle child from elsa to an elephant or another onesie we have already, so she will be warmer. I have to convince her first though.) 

• Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 5, 21w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): endive

Team blue/pink/green: blue

Upcoming Appointments: today was my ultrasound/follow up. Next appt is Nov 23 for glucose 🤢

How are you feeling?: pretty good, other than the slight worry about the marginal cord insertion and my bilobed placenta

Rants/Raves: daycare is closed tomorrow but my mom and grandparents drove down this afternoon to watch DS and he’s loving it so much 🥰 he loves his GG and grandma and papa!

Questions: any other STM+ had a bilobed placenta or marginal cord insertion? How did it affect your baby’s growth?

GTKY: What are you and/or kids, furbabies, YHs, going to be for Halloween? DS is a fluffy cow, and DH and I are farmers. I found some cute maternity overalls lol. Our dog is a pig too!
  • Options
    missmuisqmissmuisq member
    edited October 2022
    EDD / Weeks + Days: March 2 / 21w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): Endive head

Team blue/pink/green: Finding out

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy scan Nov 3

How are you feeling?: Good besides pretty bad constipation.

Rants/Raves: Rant: I'm trying to sell a bunch of stuff on Facebook Marketplace, and everyone writes me and asks for pictures, where I'm located, what's the price, etc., i.e., all stuff that's right in the listing. It takes a lot to not respond "learn to read." Rave: I got 3 maternity dresses for $20! One used, one new, one uncertain - seems new at least. All really cute and comfortable. I bought them online on a site for people to buy and sell used clothes. Pretty much my first time ever buying clothes online (I'm old-fashioned), but I thought what the hey. Seeing as I was just looking for big, stretchy dresses that can keep up with my ever-expanding belly, it seemed pretty low risk.

Questions: natm

GTKY: What are you and/or kids, furbabies, YHs, going to be for Halloween? No plans. Everyone else, please post your pictures!
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days:  19 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Team blue/pink/green: blue!

Upcoming Appointments: Nov 4th for anatomy scan

How are you feeling?: a lot of new stretching this week and now quite a lot of stretch marks. Really achy joints after I sit for a bit. 

Rants/Raves: Rave - we just started our baby moon in CA central coast. It’s nice and chilly which husband loves and so relaxing. Rant - I think I have a UTI brewing so not super comfortable. We always joke that it’s not a vacation unless I get sick at some point so here we go. 

Questions:

GTKY: What are you and/or kids, furbabies, YHs, going to be for Halloween? We don’t really dress up. It’s not one of my favorites - I was always terrified of Halloween as a kid. We’re wearing our Disney villains shirts and going to Disneyland for dinner and fireworks on Halloween instead. 
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days:  20 weeks, 3/14

FTM/STM/TTM+: 3TM

Baby is the size of a(n): a banana or an axolotl, which is DD#1's favorite animal so I can't wait for her to get home to tell her 

Team blue/pink/green: green 

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy scan on Halloween ❤️

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! My main complaint is sinus / allergy symptoms but that's from the weather. Other than that I am having some pelvic pain but it's fairly manageable.

Rants/Raves: 

Rave: I have the parent teacher conferences scheduled for the kiddos this week and I'm so excited. Am I the only one who looks forward to these every year? I love hearing about what my kids are up to at school. I'm especially excited cause it's DD#2's first year in preschool.

Rant: I think DD#2 might have the flu. She's been very sick since last Thursday and has missed school Friday, Monday, and now today from it. She has a fever that comes and goes and just when I think she's getting better, the fever returns. Poor kid can't catch a break. She's literally been missing at least 1 day every school week because she's been so sick since school started.

GTKY: What are you and/or kids, furbabies, YHs, going to be for Halloween? so DD#2 was born in October and she asked for a Halloween birthday party this year. So we're taking her and DD#1 to her best friend's (who is the daughter of my best friend and my husband's best friend haha) house this weekend and letting them dress up in their costumes, paint pumpkins, have cake and pizza, then change into matching Halloween pajamas and watch Corpse Bride (Nightmare Before Christmas is DD#2's favorite movie right now and I really think she'll enjoy Corpse Bride)  then have a sleepover. 
    For actual Halloween, we have our anatomy scan on that day and it's at a place 1.5 hours away so DH's mom and stepdad will be picking the kids up and taking them to the Halloween activities around town. Then after our scan we'll take them trick or treating. 
    DD#1 is dressing as Eleven from Stranger Things (her favorite show), DD#2 is a sparkly pink witch, DH will be Nacho Libre, and I couldn't find a costume that fit my plus size pregnant body so I will be boring this year lol
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    @mytrueloves RSV is really bad right now and it may be worth checking out. My DD (4) had days of fevers last week that came and went, barely eating, long naps, and finally we found out it was RSV along with ear infection. She’s much better now after antibiotics and time. If it is RSV there’s nothing you can do but try to isolate. It sucks. 
  • Options
    @mytrueloves my oldest has also missed so much school already. I feel like she gets a virus, gets better, but hangs on to a cough for weeks. I’m sure she’s not contagious but she sounds horrible! 
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 20+1, March 13

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana according to the app, but turns out she’s a bit bigger than that.

Team blue/pink/green: Pink

Upcoming Appointments: End of November, and it includes the glucose test 🤢

How are you feeling?: Pretty good! 

Rants/Raves:
    Rant: My husband has not been at any appointments due to work (he works at a shit company, but is trying to leave). But I told him he absolutely didn’t want to miss the anatomy scan, so he made a request for time off as soon as I scheduled the scan back at the beginning of August. So he took Friday off to come with me. I’m so glad he did, he’s so glad he did. It was really good for him to actually get to see the baby, and we got to find out the sex together. Yesterday, his corporate office asked him why he wasn’t reachable to clients on Friday (clients who then contacted corporate when he didn’t personally answer). He reminded them of his time off and they are now claiming they didn’t know about it even though he submitted all necessary paperwork. Even worse, his office wasn’t even closed on Friday - he’s allowed a part-time employee who was there all day to answer calls and such. I already knew he needed to get out of this job, but I just get so angry thinking about if I had a high risk pregnancy (which I thankfully don’t at this point) and needed him around more. 
    Rave: Finally moving this upcoming weekend! I hate moving, but I’m so happy it’s finally going to be done and over with.

Questions: Just curious, has anyone found the prediction for baby’s weight at birth to be accurate? They gave me mine and I’m kind of hoping she won’t be that large 😅😅😅

We are boring and also moving all weekend, so no costumes planned.
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 20w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): Corn on the cob

Team blue/pink/green: blue

Upcoming Appointments: check up November 1

How are you feeling?: Tired! Excited that I can feel so much movement now

Rants/Raves: Rant: I've had a few more headaches lately. Rave: I finally started telling all of my students this week and I've been getting some cute responses! One of the teenage boys I work with said "you should try to get lots of rest. I heard that's good for the birth." Lol thanks buddy :)

Questions: natm

GTKY: What are you and/or kids, furbabies, YHs, going to be for Halloween? I'm going to be a preg-osaurus for Halloween, because it'll be the last day of me telling students I'm pregnant this week (I see different kids each day of the week).
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Sorry I’ve been MIA work has been crazy! But the twins and I are doing amazing! Twins are growing right along and are healthy as they can be! 18 weeks today! Just two more weeks and hopefully find out what they are! I am showing quite a bit it’s like I ballooned out over night. Officially had to buy bigger scrub tops for the time being. 
  • Options
    @cheznet that is incredible!!