March 2023 Moms

Weekly Check In 10/10

2»

Re: Weekly Check In 10/10

• EDD / Weeks + Days: 19+1!

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Baby is the size of a(n): view master or heirloom tomato (I feel like the veggies they compare the baby to vary so much, like the artichoke from last week is usually bigger than my heirloom tomatoes)

Team blue/pink/green: blue! NIPT checked and anatomy scan confirmed! Although I need to go back for an additional anatomy scan bc they couldn't get all the images 

Upcoming Appointments: routine OB end of the month, repeat AS on 11/2

How are you feeling?: Good. Tired. Less anxious. Hubs has been having health issues, ALS was thrown out as a possibility but thank God that has been ruled out.

Rants/Raves: rave. Got my car back on Thursday after getting in a hit and run end of August!
    Rant: got rear ended again on Monday 😫 likely totaled.

Questions: NA

GTKY: Favorite Thing to make. (This could be food, arts and crafts, building... whatever you want to share. Bonus points for photos!)
    FTM
    July 4th
  • Loading the player...
  • @firecracker_mama um did you cry after the latest car incident? Cause I definitely would have. How frustrating!! 
  • @muggsd I cried talking to the paramedics making sure my son was ok (he is!) But this guy actually stayed, was kind, insisted on calling for EMS bc of my son, etc. So not really. The fact that the adjuster just called to tell me it's totalled is infuriating bc I don't wa t to buy a car in this insane market. 
    FTM
    July 4th