Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Favorite diapers

My son just moved up to size three diapers. We used Pampers Swaddlers N, 1, & 2, but he’s leaking through the front at night because he spends a lot of time asleep on his stomach. I added a pad at the front of the diaper for a while but now that he is big enough for Pampers Cruisers I was thinking of getting those. There are also the Pampers Overnights, but I can’t find them in size 3. Then my aunt recommended Huggies Little Movers. 

So what diapers are your favorites? What do you like about them?

Re: Favorite diapers

• I found Pampers Swaddlers to be the best (better than cruisers), though no diaper alone was able to handle overnight with a belly sleeper. Sizing up helped, but the Sposie booster pad with the Swaddlers was the best solution.
  • So my son just started sleeping through the night and also just started rolling and he is 4 months old. He rolls onto his belly and he will stay there for a good 8 hours without getting up. Also my daughter is a year old and is also a belly sleeper. The best diapers I could have ever bought for both of them are the pampers 360 fit. My son is 15lbs and we are getting ready to move him to size 4’s in the 360 fit. I have never had a leaky diaper since using them and in my opinion they are softer then the regular pampers. Definitely worth a try honestly best decision I ever made for my babies 
  • Loading the player...
  • Update from our house: I can’t stand the Cruisers!!! They’re like pull-ups and so hard to change quickly. We really like the Huggies though! He’s stayed leak-free for two nights now in the Huggies. I can tell they have a lot more absorbency in the front part of the diaper than the Pamper’s Swaddlers. We’re going to donate this pack of Pamper’s Cruisers though! I don’t even wanna mess with them anymore. 
  • Honestly, my favorites are Comforts, which is just the plain Kroger/Fred Meyer store brand. I know lots of people love Pampers, but I never did for any of my babies. They never seemed to fit as well, especially staying against their back above their buns. I also disliked Huggies. They fit fine, but if the baby was in them for awhile, such as overnight, they’d leak little bits of absorbency material. Not harmful, but annoying to pick off their bottoms during changes. 
  • My favorites have been pampers pure and now, kirkland (costco) for a loooong time. Used them with two boys and were at 3 months now with a girl, and they've always been great for years now. Only time they have blow outs are when the diapers are getting too small, of if it was on too loose on the toddler and it shifted. They hold a ton of pee, and I can't remember them ever leaking pee. 
  • Millie moon works great for us, from Target. About the same price (per unit) as pampers and my son never leaks or has explosions with them, much better fit than pampers
  • We’ve been using coterie diapers since our son was born. He has never had a rash and the only time it would leak through is when we didn’t make the diaper tight enough. In my opinion, they are definitely worth the price.
  • Huggies little movers work great for us not 1 leak since he was born, he’s 4 months
  • Huggies are the best. Have compared with pampers. Huggies don’t leak like pampers do
  • Honestly Costco Kirkland brand diapers have been the best for us! And great price too for how much you get. 
  • Huggies plus and Kirkland during the day and Coterie for night time. Coterie makes a huge difference - super absorbent and less messy even when my baby sleeps for 9 hours overnight