3rd Trimester
Options

Pregnancy Complications Support

starykittenstarykitten member
edited September 2022 in 3rd Trimester
I need some advice and reassurance as I'm feeling anxious and incredibly low after yesterday :'(

I have had a complicated pregnancy with frequenr UTIs, gestational diabetes, iron deficiency anemia and have had periods of reduced fetal movement. All the scans say baby is happy, but they picked up that her abdominal circumstance is increasing at a fast pace. Now I have some mild polyhydramnios, which they said may be due to the diabetes. I'm feeling incredibly anxious about it all. My first had a large tummy and was born 10lb 5oz, 39 weeks induction. Her tummy is measuring even larger than his did, even though they're weights are around the same at similar gestations. She's currently 4lb 9oz at 30+6. Her tummy is measuring almost 35 weeks.

Does anyone have any advice about polyhydramnios and their experience? Any advice about of abdominal circumference keeps jumping? The doctors didn't say much apart from to wait for my next growth scan in 2 weeks. I don't know what to expect, what could happen, what I can do. I worry about my baby and I feel things are being thrown at me, but no one is telling me what outcomes I can expect.