1st Trimester

Pains

Hey all!

I’ve read in here that it’s common the first few days to have implantation pains (mainly dull pressure). Has anyone had intermittent sharp cramps as well though. I’m going in a few days to the doctor to make sure but just curious

Re: Pains

• What did the doctor say? I had to go yesterday and they don’t seem to be worried but I was in a lot of pain. 
  • I had really sharp pains with my first pregnancy and it ended up being ovarian cysts. I was so freaked out thinking of the worst before knowing what it was and it ended up not being a concern at all. Good luck! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I’ve been having some sharpish pains that are mostly on my right side rather than in the center of my pelvis … I’ve been freaking out and so terrified about what they might find at my first prenatal visit in four weeks — of course, ovarian cysts have been one of my concerns, but your post just let me breath again for the first time in a week. Thank you for sharing!
  • I have, yes! 🙄 I’m 4.5 weeks, going to my first prenatal visit with ultrasound on Nov 1. I’ve also been concerned about it. What did your doctor say? Praying that it was good news for you … 🤞❤️
  • Had the same experience. I was sure it was my period coming. But the cramps dissipated after a few days.