May 2023 Moms
Options

May babys gender predictions

megh061816megh061816 member
edited September 2022 in May 2023 Moms
I measured 9 weeks at my doctor's appointment Monday, so they did a some blood tests, one of which will tell us our baby's gender! We will know what we're having sometime this week!!

Who else has gotten this test done and what are your predictions/what did you find out you're having if you already know? 💓

Re: May babys gender predictions

• Options
    That’s so exciting!!! I will ask to see if we can do that too at our 10 week appointment! (Which is our first one, in 3 weeks from now… the wait is so painful lol)
  • Options
    We’re having the NIPT draw done at my 11 week appointment coming up 10/12, and will find out from that. I keep having dreams that I’m having a boy, or rather that I keep being told in my dreams it’s a boy but I haven’t seen him yet in the dreams. That being said, I kept dreaming of little girls when I was pregnant with DS so I guess we’ll just have to see what the testing says in a few weeks. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We don’t know but me and my husband both have a feeling it’s a girl, and the Chinese gender predictor says girl and so does the ramzi theory. We’ll see! We’ll find out at NIPT in two and a half weeks. 
  • Options
    I think this baby is a boy. It feels similar to the pregnancies with my other sons, aside from the back pain. We'll do the NIPT, hopefully next week if they order it!
  • Options
    I’m feeling boy since I’m having cravings for the first time during pregnancy… and it’s salty, fatty, crunchy stuff. 😆 My preschooler is a girl and I didn’t have any of this with her, or my last girl pregnancy. Nanny also had a dream she was caring for a boy 💕 (she doesn’t know I’m pregnant yet)
  • Options
    8 weeks today and just found out we are having a girl!! I did a mail in DNA kit from SneakPeek and had results back in a week! We were very anxious to know! I don’t even have my first dr appt until this week!
  • Options
    I think this is a boy. I am nowhere near as sick as I was with my girls. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    I am thinking this one is a girl. So many sweet cravings, and it’s so different from my son’s pregnancy. High HR both times they’ve checked. 
  • Options
    I'm convinced this one is a boy: a male fawn appeared in our backyard around the time I ovulated. He was injured and we gave him a safe place to recuperate: we just let him eat our plants, relax in our garden beds, and poop in our grass. :D He stayed in our backyard for a full week then disappeared, then reappeared on the other side of my fence the day I got my BFP.  <3
  • Options
    That happens to me ALL the time, skittles needs to get it together, I think ive gotten an yellow once alongside a pink 😂😂
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits this is hilarious and I have a starburst story as well but didn’t even think about the significance until you brought this up! Back In sept my coworker brought in a bag of mixed Halloween candy to share and every. Single. Starburst was pink. The entire bag. It was insane! Maybe that means girls for both of us!? Ps Also hoping for a single because I did the twin thing and it about did me in 🙃
  • Options
    This pregnancy is pretty much exactly the same symptoms as my DD, so either this baby is a girl or my body just hates being pregnant and will give me all the symptoms regardless of baby's sex. 
  • Options
    melbkermelbker member
    edited October 2022

11 Weeks and in today’s scan my husband and I could’ve sworn this is a sign we’re having a boy. Did the blood work and we’ll hear back in two weeks! 
  • Options
    melbker said:

this is a sign we’re having a boy
    This looks like a Thanksgiving turkey to me. What are you seeing that screams boy? Haha
  • Options
    😂oh no I don't see anything either, can you reply with like, an arrow pointing at what you mean?
  • Options
    I have a very strong feeling that I'm having a boy. Everything just feels masculine to me. 
    Also, with my daughter I was able to come up with boy names without a problem but struggled coming up with girl names. This time, I've got loads of girl names but we are having trouble coming up with suitable boy names. 
    DH doesn't want to talk about boy names because he thinks it's a girl. Lol
  • Options
    I’ve always really wanted a girl, but I found out that our conception date was on the 15th anniversary of my dad’s passing… and my second trimester will begin on his Birthday. I’m not superstitious, but I can’t help but feel that we’re going to have a boy (a lil’ continuation of my dad!) I’ll have my NIPT test on 10/25- I’m looking forward to finding out!
  • Options
    Did you find our bby's gender yet?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yep at 9 weeks, boy!
  • Options
    We haven’t done our nipt yet. But we did the sneakpeek at 7weeks and says we’re having a boy. All prediction theory’s said girl. Can’t wait to see what we are really having. 
  • Options
    I have a very strong feeling it's a girl for me I have sweet cravings like i did for my 1st and for my 2nd which was a boy i craved spicy foods so I am hoping all goes well these next few weeks and I will soon be able to find out gender..i am so anxious:)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had a dream about the baby this week. It was a girl. I have a 12 week ultrasound tomorrow and will be asking to send out NIPT, so perhaps we'll find out for real soon. Boy names have been more difficult to come up with...
  • Options
    @radioactivet no doubt, boy names are mega challenging