May 2023 Moms

Exercise weekly check in 9/26

How are you feeling/how exercise going for you?

Accomplishments for the week (big or small):

Goals for the week:

GTKY: favorite work out attire/brand

Re: Exercise weekly check in 9/26

• How are you feeling/how exercise going for you? Nausea and fatigue have hit which is usually when I give in to my desire to be couch bound when the littles go to bed and eat dairy queen daily. cookie dough blizzard if you were wondering. So- I am trying to not think and just work out after the kids are down. Its hard!

Accomplishments for the week (big or small): i did complete my 10 miler trail run yesterday! and did not puke. Big win for me! 

Goals for the week: I would like to run 2x, cycle 4x and yoga once this week

GTKY: favorite work out attire/brand: I would say athleta if I had to pick one brand. I love their bras. I also really love gap fit (the leggings last for yearsssss even after a million miles of running with no pills). 
  • How are you feeling/how exercise going for you? I'm with you, @maelove. The fatigue is real. But I did wake up as usual and do my spin/strength routine today. 

Accomplishments for the week (big or small): I ran a 5k yesterday and felt way better than expected. Finished 21st among women out of 200+.

Goals for the week: 4 of 5 weekdays

GTKY: favorite work out attire/brand: I usually wear old navy for pants and tops (I only wear workout tops out of the house, if I'm home it's a sports bra only). For sports bras, I don't really love any. I have an old athleta one I like but they don't make it anymore. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Loading the player...
  • How are you feeling/how exercise going for you? also knocked over by fatigue @maelove @catem07. I typically get up at 4:45 to workout but between 1st tri fatigue and my littlest being sick, that's just not happening right now. 

Accomplishments for the week (big or small): I got 10 miles in yesterday and felt really really good. 2 more weeks until my half and then I'll focus more on strength and yoga.

Goals for the week: keep up with my mileage, even if it means I have to work out after the kids are in bed. I'm so close to this half and I just want to get through it without letting my mind take over

GTKY: favorite work out attire/brand I'm super basic and love lulu. Their speed up shorts are my favorite for running. Also really a big fan of some Target and Old Navy items. 
  • @BourbonBiscuits what half are you doing? Good luck!! 
  • How are you feeling/how exercise going for you? Feeling pretty good although I want to lie down most of the day. I'm exercising at probably 80% if my usual level.

Accomplishments for the week (big or small): I got on the bike today and did a ride with Jess King on my Pelaton app - she is so cute pregnant!

Goals for the week: Bike 2x, Barre 2x and swim 1x is the goal!

GTKY: favorite work out attire/brand DYI for their workout pants, they are so fun.