Weekly Check In September 26th, 2022

EDD / Weeks + Days: 
Baby is the size of a(n):
Team blue/pink/green:
Upcoming Appointments: 
How are you feeling?: 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions:
GTKY: What’s one thing you love about being pregnant and one thing you despise?

Re: Weekly Check In September 26th, 2022

• Options
    edited September 2022
    EDD / Weeks + Days: Jan 31st/21w 6d
    Baby is the size of a(n): endive 
    Team blue/pink/green: pink
    Upcoming Appointments: ob in a couple weeks 
    How are you feeling?: Pretty normal 
    Rants/Raves: no rants, my rave is that it suddenly feels like fall and being able to open the windows is lovely!
    Questions: fave pacifiers?  My first didn't take them, and the only brand I've looked at is Nuk. (But maybe this is on the product spotlight though that thread is usually sparce. 

ETA this question!
    Love planning for baby and feeling her move.
    Despise having to revise my wardrobe.
  • Options
    edited September 2022

I want to see some bump pictures!! We went to a wedding this weekend so I actually got all dressed up and felt nice!❤️

EDD / Weeks + Days: Jan 22nd/ 23w 1d.
    Baby is the size of a(n): Grapefruit
    Team blue/pink/green: Blue💙😊
    Upcoming Appointments: Oct 10
    How are you feeling?: honestly, pretty stressed. The person who was going to do my baby shower backed out and now hubby and I are planning ourselves. It will be great to have everything the way we want it but it's a lot more stress on top of school and a toddler.
    Rants/Raves: this is kinda both, baby boy has been moving so much which is awesome but also I could really do without being kicked in the bladder all the time.🤣
    Questions: what are some must haves for you and the baby?? This is my 2nd but 1st boy so while excited, I'm terrified!
    GTKY: What’s one thing you love about being pregnant and one thing you despise? I love getting to grow a little bean again but I absolutely hate the frequent doctors app that take hours. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days:  24 and something (10/01/2023)

Baby is the size of a(n): canteloup? 

Team blue/pink/green: 💕

Upcoming Appointments: Midwife next week! 

How are you feeling?: honestly just ready to be 37 weeks and trying to get this baby out already haha 

Rants/Raves: pretty sure our son has picked this little girls name because anytime anyone asks what he wants to cal he the says ‘Soph-FEE-AHHHH’ and it’s adorable 

Questions: nadda

love: being grateful to experience growing a life and knowing what the end result will be 

despise: all the changes. The stretch marks, the acne, the bloating, the sore hips, the low back pain, the hair texture change, always being thirsty, the middle of the night pees etc etc lol i don’t make a great pregnant person lol 
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 1/24 // 23w

Baby is the size of a(n): grapefruit? I feel like that’s smaller than last week’s coconut 😂

Team blue/pink/green: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: 10/20

How are you feeling?: ok, just tired and sore hips/back. 

Rants/Raves: just glad to have a week off directing after a whirlwind month. Getting my bivalent booster and flu shot in a couple hours and grateful to have time off in case I feel ucky afterwards.

Questions: natm

GTKY: What’s one thing you love about being pregnant and one thing you despise? Love feeling movement. Didn’t think I would, but I enjoy all the activity throughout my day. He’s so active and so frequently, which is just cooler than I expected. The glowing skin is nice, too; luckily no acne for me. Despise…the everything else? 😂 
  • Options
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 1/3/23 26w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): kale

Team blue/pink/green: pink 💗

Upcoming Appointments: midwife 10/6

How are you feeling?: More pregnant each day! My bump is really growing, my back is hurting, and baby movements are more pronounced. I scheduled with a prenatal chiropractor so hopefully that helps with the back pain. 

Rants/Raves: Babymoon was a dream! I had a lot of fun showing off my bump!

Questions:
    GTKY: What’s one thing you love about being pregnant and one thing you despise? I love seeing how my body is changing. With that, don’t love the back pain.