Pregnant after 35

Symptoms Already!

I have a 17 year old son and my pregnancy was soooo easy - no symptoms.  I am only 4w4d I feel like I got hit by a truck! My back hurts, I have dull cramps through the day, im exhasuted, my breast are killing me, I have horrible acid reflex, killer head aches, and now for the past three days I work out and end up in the bathroom with diarrhea. I'm really hoping this isn't how the next 9 months are going to be! Is it normal for it to be so bad so early? 

Re: Symptoms Already!

• I'm 41 and definitely am feeling my age with this pregnancy thing. That said, things mostly calmed down in the second trimester (I'm 25 weeks now), so I'd expect once your hormones level out you'll feel some relief (then of course some other discomforts). It probably won't be this bad then whole time, so have hope!
  • I’m 39 and my children are 15 & 17. I am about four weeks along and I swear I’ve had every symptom killer with my first two pregnancies I was in my very early 20s and didn’t feel any different.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 40 and 4.5 wks along with my second child. I'm already getting body aches, insomnia, nausea, cramping, diarrhea, and heartburn. I think it's because my progesterone level is quite high with this pregnancy (while it was very low with my last).
  • I'm knocking on the door to 41, I'm 3W5D and while my test wasn't until yesterday, I've had massive symptoms since just a few days past ovulation. I'm talking all day nausea, frequent urination, random crying, and increased headaches. With my last two pregnancies (12 years ago with DD, and 6 mo ago, which ended with MC) the same thing happened with Very early symptoms. With my DD the symptoms eased up towards the middle, IIRC.