February 2023 Moms
Options

Why my pregnant self is crying-September

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying-September

• Options
    My children torture me with their ruckus...
  • Options
    Watching all the footage about the Queen's passing yesterday had me in full blown tears at my desk at work.
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I found myself crying after my toddler smacked my face the other day. It seemed like I was crying a little more than was really necessary…
  • Options
    @cpk3535 I'm sorry but I'm literally laughing out loud picturing this. 🤣

I've been a bit overdramatic myself lately.
  • Options
    @seeds_of_joy Lol! Yeah, she hit my eye a sort of, so I could see why I was tearing up a little, but it was a little more than I expected to cry!!! 😂
  • Options
    I was crying this morning because my daughter accidentally knocked a glass container out of the fridge. It broke and that's not what made me cry. It was the fact that I cut up onions and peppers last night for my crockpot meal today. I did it ahead of time in order to save time today because I knew it would be a busy day. They were all over the floor. Then I cried because I made my daughter feel bad and then because our washing machine being broken. And then because I went out for coffee with my husband and was hungry but couldn't eat anything because it all had eggs or wheat in it. 😭 It's all good now though... except for the broken washer.
  • Options
    @seeds_of_joy Oh no! Chain crying :/ Also a broken washing machine sounds like an absolute pain. 

Alright so - super pregnant moment here: Not actually crying, but I've felt sad about it all night. I'm at a 3 day change management course for work. As a teambuilding activity we had to make ice sculptures that represented some relevant concepts. And I'm really sad the sculpture is disappeating. Tomorrow it won't be the anymore 😢 I like to think that under normal circumstances I don't get upset about ice melting...
  • Options
    @justkp that's so deep and symbolic or just hormonal 😜😂 I really wonder what the heck you do for work now. Lol
  • Options
    @seeds_of_joy Definitely not any deep symbolic meaning behind my sadness, just purely hormonal 😂 It's awful! I work in supply chain implementation for a company that does insulation, ice carving is definitely not a daily occurence at work for me. Unfortunately 😅

Today I nearly cried when cheering for my boyfriend at a half marathon? Like wtf? Both he and I did half and whole marathons before, and just like ice melting it's not something I usually cry about. 
  • Options
    @justkp that is so sweet!! 😍
  • Options
    There was an article yesterday about a certain experience and resulting psychological coping mechanisms which resonated with me deeply. I sent it to a friend with similar experiences and it was the same for him. We then texted for half an hour sharing snippets of the article and discussing how it related to our therapy and our lives and I just kept crying because it was so meaningful to share and be supported by a good friend <3 Thankful that we are both in better places now than we were when we met seven years ago.
  • Options
    @ttc3y that's so sweet! You can create a similar atmosphere for  your own home and children and your mom has probably taught you well to do so. ❤️