2nd Trimester

Outgrowing clothes?

Hello y’all. When did you stop fitting in your pre pregnancy clothes?

Re: Outgrowing clothes?

• 17 weeks, which happened to be last week. 😭

I have a couple of pairs of jeans that technically still fit, but they are tight. I also have some shirts that still fit, but I don’t like how they look on me now, and I don’t like my belly being on display because you can’t quite tell it’s a pregnant belly. So, I just ordered some larger clothes to try to hide it for now.
  • Like 13 weeks for my jeans 😂 but they were high rise. For everything else, including mid rise shorts, it was more like 16 weeks. And at 18 weeks, I’m just starting to look like I’m pregnant rather than just eating really well, especially if I wear form fitting maternity clothes like stretchy ruched t-shirts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Technically I could still fit into some of my pants until around 17 weeks, but I tend to wear tighter clothes, so it was very uncomfortable
  • About 20 weeks and i had to buy new pants lol 
  • About 16 to 17 weeks. I got away with a pair of capris for the longest time, but I have two pairs of maternity jeans that I'm wearing now.  Some tops are long enough, but that won't last too long lol
  • I don't think I've worn regular jeans since 11/12 weeks. I could have probably lasted a bit longer, but the stretchy ones are so comfy, why bother? Shirts lasted a little longer because I like them looser anyways.
  • I switched to maternity pants around 12 weeks too, just for comfort. At 28 weeks, I'm still able to wear my normal t-shirts and some of my dresses. Mostly I wear dresses all the time (maternity or not) because it's been HOT in California lately.
  • I had to make the switch over by 9-10 weeks.. by 12 weeks I found out I was expecting twins and now I’m 16 weeks and growing quickly!