Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Disappearance of symptoms possible MC?

This is my 1st pregnancy and I am currently 7 weeks 6 days. I had been experiencing pretty consistent gas, bloating, constipation, breast tenderness and cravings. As of 2 days ago all symptoms have subsided. I had night time cramping 2 nights in a row (a little stronger than period cramps no bleeding) 2 nights ago for approx 15-20min. About 5 days ago, I had small (pea size or smaller) and very light/hue of pink discharge in the toilet but nothing when wiping (nothing since). I don’t have my 1st ultrasound (viability) for another 11 days. I called the on call doctor who is trying to schedule/order something sooner but she indicated that there is really nothing we can do until viewing the ultrasound. I am quite worried in general as this is my first but especially about miscarriage. Anybody experience something similar and all was fine?
Thanks in advance.

Answers

• I was ten weeks when I miscarried my baby just watch for dark blood and if your having any kind of spotting call the doctor!!
  • I’m going through the exact same thing. And very worried, doctor can’t get me in for a few weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • It is not uncommon for symptoms to resolve and return during the first trimester. If there is still a few more weeks before your follow up, maybe the MD can recheck your HCG to make sure it isn’t trending down. Stay positive, as stress & worry are not your friends right now. Positive vibes headed your way :)