1st Trimester
Options

Disappearance of symptoms normal?

This is my 1st pregnancy and I am currently 7 weeks 6 days. I had been experiencing pretty consistent gas, bloating, constipation, breast tenderness and cravings. As of 2 days ago all symptoms have subsided. I had night time cramping 2 nights in a row (a little stronger than period cramps no bleeding) 2 nights ago for approx 15-20min. About 5 days ago, I had small (pea size or smaller) and very light/hue of pink discharge in the toilet but nothing when wiping (nothing since). I don’t have my 1st ultrasound (viability) for another 11 days. I called the on call doctor who is trying to schedule/order something sooner but she indicated that there is really nothing we can do until viewing the ultrasound. I am quite worried in general as this is my first but especially about miscarriage. Anybody experience something similar and all was fine?
Thanks in advance.

Answers

• Options
    I've been assured many times that you shouldn't expect to "feel" pregnant all the time when it's early. Inconsistency can be normal. All the same, wishing you well at your appointment. It's a scary time.
  • Options
    star-mamastar-mama member
    edited September 2022
    This happened to me along with spotting and cramping. I am currently 7 weeks. I panicked thinking I was having a miscarriage and called the ultrasound office. They were so sweet and rescheduled my original ultrasound date to the very day I called. Everything was totally fine, and I found out I’m having twins! Both had a heartbeat and the spotting and cramping has stopped since then. My nausea and tender breasts (which had suddenly disappeared) are starting to return. I guess the symptoms can sometimes come and go. I hope all is well with you <3