January 2023 Moms

September Symptoms

Everyone is already or will be half way this month!  How are you feeling?

Re: September Symptoms

• Feeling pretty out of breath all the time, like every few breaths I have to take a deep breath. Especially when sitting/laying around. Still occasionally nauseous, but at least I have my zofran for that. 
  • I started feeling weird tension/pressure/dull pain on the skin right on top of the belly or lower to the pubic area. It comes and goes, but can last for hours. Like someone is pulling my muscles beneath the skin and deeper apart. :s 
    Has anyone experienced it? My OB says to monitor for signs of blood clots, but I can’t connect this symptom with blood clots, I’m not sure I would have felt any problems with placenta.. 
  • Loading the player...
  • anny_ranny_r member
    edited September 2022
    @saltinesandcheerios26 I feel the same, especially in the evening for some reason. I even started monitoring my oxygen levels and blood pressure. Overthinking everything! :D 
  • Overthinking everything as well over here! Physically I’m doing pretty well, very grateful to not be nauseous all the time, but mentally this pregnancy is a struggle. I can’t wait to have “normal” hormones and non-pregnant boobs (no matter the shape or condition, I am just hoping they’ll go back to being small!!)
  • @saltinesandcheerios26 same! I have a history of acid reflux and asthma, so I’m no stranger to the feeling, but it ramps my anxiety up (which makes it worse!). I know that’s it not acid reflux either, there’s no way it’s set off by an apple for gods sake. 

@jesofthenorth I have always been small chested despite being overweight. I agree, I just want them to shrink back after this is over!

Overall I’m having a much harder time regulating my mood and anxiety the last several weeks. Plus the feeling like I can’t pull in a deep breath, recipe for fried nerves. And it’s only the halfway point…
  • @anny_r you may be experiencing diastasis reci which happens to all pregnancies to some degree but affects some more than others! Make sure you are moving from positions properly so you stents straining your abdominal muscles more than you have to!! The belle method on Instagram has a highlight reel about this that is super informational!
  • @jesofthenorth amen! But I know mind won’t go down small enough so I’m counting down the days until I can get my reduction lmao 

• @cc_clark sorry you’re struggling! I use boho beautiful or the expectful app for meditations and both help me take some nice deep breaths and calm the mind when needed!!
  • I’m not feeling super awful every day but I’m not enjoying pregnancy either to be honest even though I’m very grateful to be pregnant. I know what discomfort is likely to come daily for me very soon so I am dreading that part lol (like when baby is so big every love they make hurts) 
  • Anyone else feeling like an overinflated balloon by nighttime?! After a day of eating my tummy just feels so overstretched and uncomfortable. 
  • @r_kenn99 exactly like that, the stretching is real.
  • @r_kenn99 yes all the time! I feel like I’m just slowly inflating all day long.
  • My newest symptom is restless leg syndrome each night :( legs will feel itchy/tingly and I feel like I have to move them. Definitely makes it hard to be able to relax