February 2023 Moms

Potential Gestational gigantomastia

So… I’m sure you ladies are all well aware of the breast growth going crazy right now, it’s all I’ve been looking into for the past few weeks! However my normal 32b boobs (or should I say boob, as one is now way bigger than the other so it’s tricky to be accurate) has spilled over my larger, and larger bras to the point that if it weren’t so uncomfortable to not wear one, I’d do that as they’re hardly fitting before I need new! At my check ups so far I’ve been told it’s entirely normal, despite the CRAZY heat and itchiness, but today now being in an F!!! Cup, at least in one huge, sore boob, I’ve been informed that I potentially have gigantomastia. So whereby my breasts *should* stop growing this could continue throughout my pregnancy. I need another check in a fortnight and if things continue then I’ll have to be monitored as there are complications such as cracking skin/bleeding/necrosis and potentially cutting off milk supply. I’m not sure what I cake to say, I was so happy and ready for pregnancy but not this! Has anybody else suffered from anything similar? It’s dampening what should be a special time because I’m sore, sick of buying bras, and can’t contemplate being any bigger than I already am!