May 2023 Moms
Options

HCG levels so far

Hi gals,

I will introduce myself over in the discussion board, so you can learn about why I am a little anxious/ eager to hear
about other's HCG (and prog if you have it) levels. 

As of right now I am 3w6d or 4w (confirmed by ovulation US) and my HCG is only 82, Progesterone is 29.9. 

OB thinks it is great but I am anxious after some past experiences I will not put here but in the intro. 
I will say with a pregnancy I had that had progressed well- I only had a 47 HCG at this point so trying to stay hopeful!
Lines have been darkening daily so that is something I hope.

Interested to hear everybody else's experiences with labs- second draw isn't until Friday!

Re: HCG levels so far

• Options
    Hi there! We typically don't do one-off posts for specific topics like this, but since this board is just starting out, there wasn't a thread for you to post your question in yet.  ;) 
    Every week we have a PGAL (pregnant after a loss) check-in thread, so I'll start one now and hopefully other moms-to-be will chime in!
  • Options
    Hi! Thanks for letting me know, shall I delete it?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @swmama27 No, please don't delete. We're all learning here :) 
  • Options
    Lovely (:
  • Options
    I was 3w6d and got levels of 31 went back 32 hours later they were up to 47 , i am nervous because they seem low , trying to stay calm over the long weekend
  • Options
    Totally understand the anxiety- you are still quite early so I wouldn’t worry yet- we all rise at our own rates. I’m waiting until Tuesday as well- let’s check in with each other (: (you can also make sure your pregnancy lines are darkening every two days- not sure proof but helpful!)
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    How did your appointment go??? @swmama27
    On Friday after the nurse told me i was extremely early or having another miscarriage, i call the office Tuesday at 8:10 trying to get in for blood work i never received a call back , so i went a released my records and found a new dr office , don’t get to be seen until Monday for labs , have been testing my lines seen to be getting darker … i will check back in Monday, I had an ectopic rupture in 2021 and a loss at 8 weeks then another loss at 11 weeks …. It’s so hard to stay calm …. I just hope that it’s made it past my tube and I don’t have to experience another ectopic that was the most traumatic thing I’ve ever had to do in my life
  • Options
    I’m so sorry you have been through all that, I had a 16 week loss and it was quite difficult, it’s hard to be excited after. Then I had a chemical. My next blood draw was 1855 from 491 and I got to see a gestational sac and egg yolk today. I had a peachy CM yesterday when I wiped and went into meltdown mode and then a little brown CM once I arrived to my ultrasound. Doctor wasn’t worried at all and was so happy with US she didn’t do anymore bloodwork. But it completely filled me with anxiety that I’m trying to let go of.

why would they say you’re miscarrying? Terrible thing to say. I’m glad you’re going to a new doctor 
  • Options
    I’m not sure 🥹🥹 but it rubbed me the wrong way!!!! I am so happy things are look good for you so far 💜 you will stay in my prayers 
  • Options
    Thank you so much. I truly believe everybody’s time comes as a parent, one way or another if they want to be one 💕 and I believe that for you too. It’s never easy even when you’re at the “fun part” but especially after a loss/ or losses