FTM/STM/TTM+: 
EDD / Weeks + Days: 
Baby is the size of a: 
Team blue/pink/green:
Upcoming Appointments: 
How are you feeling?: 
Rants/Raves: 
Questions:
GTKY: Are you ready for fall or still holding on to the last bits of summer?

Re: Group 1 (April 1-8) Check in Week of 8/29

• Options
    FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

EDD / Weeks + Days: 4/5, 8w5d

Baby is the size of a: gummy bear? And also raspberry. Those two are not the same.

Team blue/pink/green: finding out.

Upcoming Appointments: first prenatal appt w/US Wednesday next week.

How are you feeling?: physically, better than last week! I’m not as nauseous, but I still have all the other symptoms. Slept pretty much all weekend.

Rants/Raves: My usual bus to work (along with several others) have been canceled so I either need to show up to work incredibly early or be there late. I wish I could work from home more. 

Questions: nah.

GTKY: Are you ready for fall or still holding on to the last bits of summer? A bit of both! It’s been too hot lately, this weekend was perfect though. I love being able to go outside with my son and he loves water play, it’ll be sad when it’s too cold for that. But, I’m ready for jackets and crisp air.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM!!!
    EDD / Weeks + Days: April 1, 2023/9 Weeks 2 Days
    Baby is the size of a: Cherry!
    Team blue/pink/green: Me-Pink husband-blue!
    Upcoming Appointments: September 12 to genetic screenings
    How are you feeling?: I am feel okay, waves of nausea and sore boobs and recently a sore lower back
    Rants/Raves:
    Questions: I started experiencing some pretty severe back pain yesterday but no cramping or spotting along with it. Wondering if anyone has experienced this? any suggestions?
    GTKY: Are you ready for fall or still holding on to the last bits of summer? I am so ready for fall, summer was great but I am ready for crisp air and comfy baggy clothes!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM!

EDD / Weeks + Days: 9w exactly! 4/3

Baby is the size of a: No

Team blue/pink/green: "fake" green

Upcoming Appointments: standing weekly ultrasound is on Wed! Also having my NIPT this Wed!

How are you feeling?: Changes all the time. This morning I was feeling unusually great, and even complained in some of the pregnancy circles that it's time to panic. Alas, that lasted until about noon. Then I totally freaked out on my husband at lunch, without giving him a warning. Yesterday I was feeling irate, and I told him about it, but I didn't end up freaking. Today, it was like a tornado! 

Rants/Raves: I'm coming off the hardest 2 weeks at work in my 2.5 years there, and even took Friday off to make it a long weekend / get a mental health break. Of course, because things haven't been particularly smooth at work, I'm starting to passively look around for another opportunity and have started an in-depth interview round with another company. I'm not sure how wise it is to change jobs pre-mat leave, so it would have to be extremely competitive in order for me to make a move. 

ETA: I also just discovered a Moms in Tech group on Facebook that has 16K users! And my membership just got approved! So excited to figure out which is are the better companies for moms in the tech sector. 

Questions: NATM

GTKY: Are you ready for fall or still holding on to the last bits of summer? Here in coastal California, summer weather doesn't start until end of August/beginning of September, so I'm just gearing up. The Labor Day weekend is looking especially delightful! My husband actually suggested we spend the entire weekend on the beach reading. This is so unlike my husband that I actually did the whole "who are you and what have you done with my husband?" He replied "I'm getting ready for Hawaii." Hehe. We're going at the end of Sep/beg of Oct.
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    @acleverusername ugh I hear you on the work thing. I don’t know what changed for me, it’s not busier but I really haven’t been into my job lately and I want to find something new. I’ll tough it out until baby though, I won’t accept anything less than 6 months and that’s hard to find, but my current employer would let me. 

Mostly I just really want a wfh job. I’ll even take a pay cut. I just need those commuting hours to go away. 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @spietrzak901 I hear you on the boobs and back pain! Supportive nursing bras are all I will wear anymore. 

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 4/1 9w3d (ob told me today)
    Baby is the size of a: nope
    Team blue/pink/green: finding out
    Upcoming Appointments: Had one today, next one is an ultrasound on 9/28, but I'll have genetic screening/blood work in the coming weeks.
    How are you feeling?: Meh. I have a constant tummyache/nausea so I'm snacking every 1-2 hours. Back soreness sucks and my boobs are SO big, probably pushing a G cup by now.
    Rants/Raves: Raving about my ob and mfm teams. I wish I had them during my pregnancy with my son.
    Questions: none now
    GTKY: Are you ready for fall or still holding on to the last bits of summer? Summer is my favorite season but, I'm so over the summer heat and humidity! I want leggings and hoodie weather! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers