C-sections

Sex after c-section(what could I possibly expect

I am nervous! These muscles you use for everything, including sex. My husband's already wanting it, but I want to wait. It's not yet been 4 weeks since my surgery, I do feel soreness and sensitive in that area. No I don't want to give bjs either! I am exhausted, on top of everything I do. Now I have to perform sexually, I don't think I am ready.

Re: Sex after c-section(what could I possibly expect

• If you’re not ready tell him no and that he needs to wait for you to give him the all clear and to stop bugging you about it. I think it’s awful when men pressure their partners into sex or anything like that. There’s a reason the *minimum* recovery time is 6 weeks. Also a risk of infection until your uterus is completely healed.
    FWIW, I wasn’t near ready until about 10 mo PP I think? But I didn’t have a c section. And my husband and I didn’t have any sort of intimacy or sex until almost 2 years PP. so tell yours he can wait. Lol. You shouldn’t have to give him anything either if you’re not up for it.
  • Thanks..he's a difficult person to speak to, even though he says he wants me to communicate with him. How can I, he recently called me fat as well. Like I want to not have sex with you even more!