1st Trimester
Options

4weeks 1day

Yesterday I had random 2second pain in my left shoulder. Today I do not have the pain. I’m nervous about ectopic. My dr said if I go ER a sono and blood work will not show anything because I’m so early. First blood work tomorrow and 1st apt Monday. My symptoms are gone. I tested pos 3weeks 3days because I did have symptoms of fatigue and tender breasts. Should I be worried? I don’t feel pregnant at all. I feel like it’s too good to be true 😕

Re: 4weeks 1day

• Options
    Yesterday I had random 2second pain in my left shoulder. Today I do not have the pain. I’m nervous about ectopic. My dr said if I go ER a sono and blood work will not show anything because I’m so early. First blood work tomorrow and 1st apt Monday. My symptoms are gone. I tested pos 3weeks 3days because I did have symptoms of fatigue and tender breasts. Should I be worried? I don’t feel pregnant at all. I feel like it’s too good to be true 😕
    Did you mean sharp 2 second pain in pelvis??? The shoulder wouldn't make it pregnancy related.  

You do have a symptom - a missed period, correct? If you read the hundreds of posts about symptoms you will see there is a resounding theme that they come and go. Symptoms don't tell the outcome of a pregnancy.  

Your doctor is correct, and unless you are in severe pain and/or bleeding very heavily - there is no need to go to the ER.  Get the blood draw and follow up draw and see what your doc says at your next appt. 
  • Options
    Thank you for your feedback! No the pain was in my shoulder. Laying down my left arm from neck to bicep feels numb
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Shoulder pain can be pregnancy related if it is ectopic, the blood can press on the diaphragm and irritate a nerve that causes pain in the shoulder. But you’re probably a little early for that to be the case here. If you get it again I would maybe be more worried but it’s likely just a weird twinge and nerves about things going wrong. I’ve been thinking things are going south every day since I tested positive lol so I can relate.