CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 8/17

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Month/Cycle: 3/1AL

CD/DPO: 20/2DPO

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: Ugh, I don't even want to answer that question right now...

R/R: For the second month in a row, I'm spotting on CD20. But last month I Oed on CD12, and this time I Oed on CD18.

I'm trying not to freak out because this would be way too early for another CP. I've been known to spot after episodes of extreme stress. Last night I almost got into a car accident (which would have been my fault  :( ) and I watched S4E4 of Stranger Things...if you've seen it, the scene where Victor flashes back to WWII got me, and 

ETA: weird, TB logged me out then ate half of my post...

Anyway, after that episode I truly grieved for my CP for the first time. I woke up in the middle of the night for a second because I felt what I thought was my cat tapping my abdomen, and then I woke up in the morning bleeding.

I'm thinking/hoping this is my "stress spotting" and that it will go away soon. Just going to take it day by day.

CS/Q: nope
  • Options
    @hestia-is-wearie I’m so sorry 😢 it’s good to finally grieve, though. It helps. 

Month/Cycle: 7/3 AL

CD/DPO: 31/7 Dpo

Timing: -3, -1

Typical LP length: 10-12 days

Testing: mayyyyybe Saturday?

R/R: went to move in to our rental house today, and their cat was still there… I’m super allergic and I’m itching like crazy. Ugh. Needless to say, the move is on hold. 

CS/Q: Nope