FTM/STM/TTM+: 

EDD / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a: 

Team blue/pink/green:

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What shows or movies are you into right now?

Re: All Group Check In Week of 8/15

• FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

EDD / Weeks + Days: April 10/6 weeks

Baby is the size of a: Ladybug

Team blue/pink/green: finding out

Upcoming Appointments: August 30

How are you feeling?: tired, nauseous, and I’m pretty sure I’m getting the cold my son is getting over now. 

Rants/Raves: my husband definitely has the cold that my son had last week. But he is a massive baby about it. It’s like he’s never had a cold in his life. At least we’re getting it now-we are flying to Oregon next weekend for my brother wedding. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What shows or movies are you into right now? We watched the movie Thirteen Lives the other night. I really liked it. 
    abbsters-2

EDD / Weeks + Days: 4/5, 6w5d

Baby is the size of a: post of an earring? Seems vague.

Team blue/pink/green: finding out!

Upcoming Appointments: US on Friday!!

How are you feeling?: I was feeling nervous because my nausea almost went away, but yesterday it came back with a vengeance. Still not puking, but coming close several times a day. It sucks but it’s reassuring.

Rants/Raves: I’m so happy I was able to schedule a US before my OB wants to see me for one! No way I could wait till 10 weeks.

Questions: How do you hide your nausea from your coworkers when you work in close proximity to people? I’m sure I’ll be running to the bathroom to puke pretty soon. I can wfh sometimes but not more than a couple days a week. 

GTKY: What shows or movies are you into right now? H and I just finished Ozark and Stranger Things so right now we’re in show limbo. Will probably start season 2 of Russian Doll next. It takes us forever to get through a show these days. Movie-wise we’ve been watching a lot of Marvel. I’m a little fed up with those, there are just SO MANY.
    abbsters-2
  • Loading the player...
  • @iiirene aren't men the worst when they are sick?! What part of Oregon? I live near Corvallis (where OSU is located)

@etnyah I was "lucky" that my first pregnancy was during peak covid and I wasn't working, so I didn't have to hide my pregnancy symptoms. Small frequent meals/snacks can be helpful. My one former coworker swore by preggo pops. I hope you are able to find some relief!
    etnyahacleverusername
  • Thanks, @nsk489, I put some preggo pops in my cart!:smile:

Last time around I had my own office so people didn’t really notice me going to the bathroom a lot. I currently share an office with three other people so its new territory for me. Thankfully they’re all men (and childless), so I’m hoping they won’t take note or be suspicious. 

Unfortunately, tomorrow I’m going to a job site with two of them and it’ll include a three hour round trip carpool and climbing a bunch of stairs when we get there, no bathroom access. Wish me luck  :#
    acleverusernamensk489
  • FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

EDD / Weeks + Days: April 9/6w1d

Baby is the size of a: Lentil

Team blue/pink/green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: first appt is next week 8/23 just to confirm pregnancy 

How are you feeling?: No appetite but otherwise pretty normal. Last pregnancy I started feeling nauseous around 7 weeks (right around the time of my first appt) and it lasted only a couple weeks....hoping for similar symptoms this time as well

Rants/Raves: Had a great time on vacation last week with all of my siblings and nieces/nephews, but now enjoying a nice quiet week at my parents with my son without the chaos of 6 little kids running around 🤪

Questions: any one have any good podcast recommendations (does not have to be pregnancy related!)

GTKY: What shows or movies are you into right now? I just started watching Virgin River on Netflix. Started watching the newest season of Only Murders in the Building on Hulu (hubs and I watch that one together, so have to wait until I'm home to watch the newest episodes with him). Also The Wilds on Amazon....we honestly don't watch much tv (maybe 1 show/episode a night if we are lucky) but I feel like a lot of shows just put new seasons out so we are playing catch up when we have free time!
    abbsters-2etnyahacleverusername
  • Good luck, @etnyah! I don't think I've fooled anybody, so I have no suggestions. 

@iiirene I hope you recover quickly!

@nsk489 enjoy the relative quiet!

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

EDD / Weeks + Days: 4w1d

Baby is the size of a: poppy seed

Team blue/pink/green: finding out!

Upcoming Appointments: September 6

How are you feeling?: Physically, pretty good so far. Mentally, I'm very anxious, but I think I'll feel better after my appointment in a couple weeks. 

Rants/Raves: After months of incredibly hot dry temperatures, it finally rained last night, and it is so nice this morning! 

Questions: NATM

GTKY: What shows or movies are you into right now? I'm currently catching up on old seasons of the Great British Baking Show (a few years late!).
    etnyahacleverusernamensk489
  • FTM/STM/TTM+: three's a crowd
    EDD / Weeks + Days: 4/18, 4+6
    Baby is the size of a: strawberry seed?
    Team blue/pink/gsees? Green but will probably cave
    Upcoming Appointments: I am supposed to get more bloodwork and my first ultrasound Wednesday, but we are 5 hours away on vacation. I'm having trouble accessing the patient portal where supposedly a prescription is waiting for me to at least get bloodwork (hcg check), so we might just skip it until next week. I'm a little bummed because I saw both of my kids at 5 weeks via ultrasound, so before they had a heartbeat, and my hcg levels have been on the low end, so the reassurance would be nice. I am staying positive though, reminding myself that most women with my same due date don't even know they are pregnant yet, lol. 
    How are you feeling?: Better. The nausea isn't as intense, and the heartburn has all but disappeared. I know it's coming back though, so I'm embracing the rest. 
    Rants/Raves: My cousin's wife is pregnant, due mid December, but doesn't want to talk about it at all! Our trip is my family, my parents, my sister + husband, aunt, cousin + husband + 3 kids, and cousin + wife. She and I have never been close, she can be a bit cold, so I thought this would be a thing we could chat over. Obviously I haven't shared my state, but having gone through it twice, and that she posts almost constant updates, I figured we'd finally have something to break the silence. Maybe she's nervous or maybe she really doesn't like me? 

Questions:

GTKY: What shows or movies are you into right now? Summer guilty pleasure shows: love island (UK), big brother, cheesy game shows. 
    acleverusernameabbsters-2nsk489
  • FTM/STM/TTM+STM

EDD / Weeks + Days: 4/1 7w?d

Baby is the size of a: no idea, not checking apps

Team blue/pink/green: will be finding out

Upcoming Appointments: 8/30 but hoping for an u/s, might pay for a private one TW* since I lost my last 2 pregnancies at 8 and 9 weeks

How are you feeling?: tested positive for Covid over the weekend so my chest is heavy and coughing is painful. Pregnancy symptoms are the least of my worries as long as I eat something before my stomach gets wonky

Rants/Raves: my 10 y.o has been amazing at helping out since I can't even go up stairs without getting winded. But I hate that I can't cuddle him and that's all he wants to do right now. Still worried I'll lose this one too, and not being able to take the good meds is making me mad at the pharmaceutical industry.

Questions: Who got over covid during pregnancy? How long did it take? I'm almost at a week.

GTKY: What shows or movies are you into right now? Not really into any right now. Been reading more lately.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited August 2022
    FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

EDD / Weeks + Days: April 12 or 13? 5w,5d

Baby is the size of a: bump says an Appleseed 

Team blue/pink/green: We will find out

Upcoming Appointments: I changed my appointment to be two days earlier so counting down the days until next Wednesday 8/24 (I’ll be 7w and it’s the 1st U/S)

How are you feeling?: Pretty good and pretty tired. Sometimes I get nervous that my boobs aren’t super sore or I’m not super nauseous and then 15 mins later I’ll feel tender breasts and a bit of nausea. I accidentally took a TWO HOUR nap yesterday. I’m one of those people who only naps when they are super sick so this is huge for me. I went to take a quick 30 min cat nap when DD went down for her nap and I woke up 2 hours later.

Rants/Raves: Maybe I’ll come back to this?

Questions: Anyone else get nervous when they don’t feel like they have many pregnancy symptoms? Perhaps a PGAL post but I’m anxious after my loss.

GTKY: What shows or movies are you into right now? Last night I started watching Indian Matchmaking on Netflix and I’m hooked!
  • @ladyofarlington I definitely get nervous when symptoms decrease. I started getting really nauseous last weekend and then I had a couple days of almost no nausea. It threw me off and made me really anxious, but the nausea returned with a vengeance. And I squeeze my boobs all the time to check that to soreness is still there. 
    ladyofarlingtonnonlinear_functionacleverusernameabbsters-2
  • edited August 2022
    FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

EDD / Weeks + Days: 7w1d or 7w. EDD is Apr 2 or 3. 

Baby is the size of a: who cares?!! Lol. I hate this question so much so I refuse to answer it. 

Team blue/pink/green: Will hopefully know in 3 weeks. 

Upcoming Appointments: 2nd ultrasound at a private radiology clinic on Wed, 8/17

How are you feeling?: Okay. Nausea is a permanent resident and I'm tired a lot. But I have a job that requires me to be in meetings 80-90% of the time, so finding time to nap is haaard. 

Rants/Raves: I had a great weekend! It was a perfect amount of relaxing, household chores, and fun! Had friends visit us with their dog, and so the doggies got to play together. Went to the beach and had dinner at a new tapas place. Then went to see a comedy show. Sam Morrill was the headliner and he was practicing his new material. Some of it was quite excellent!

Questions: NATM

GTKY: What shows or movies are you into right now? I just finished Starstruck on HBO (excellent, but only 2 seasons). Now H and I are rewatching West Wing cause it's A GREAT EFFING SHOW. 

Edited: adding that my "guilty just need something to help me fall asleep show" is currently FBOY Island. It's... something else.
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    Me: 38, MH: 37 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 since 02/2020
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023

abbsters-2ladyofarlingtonnsk489
  • @etnyah have you considered sea band? My functional medicine doctor recommended it. Only thing she told me is that "other women know what it's for."

@iiirene Gah, men and colds. I'm disgusted by their weak constitution. 

@ladyofarlington I'm totally nervous about lack of symptoms / low symptoms. I'm constantly expecting to see blood when I go to the bathroom/wipe. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC #1 since 02/2020
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022

abbsters-2ladyofarlington
  • @acleverusername I did consider it, but I work with quite a few women (just not directly in my office) so paranoia would get to me. Might get one and wear at home though.
  • @etnyah I just bought these ones: https://blisslets.com/products/cecilia-aria-acupressure-bracelet I feel like this could double as jewlery and anti-nausea. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC #1 since 02/2020

etnyah
  • @acleverusername oh those look great! I think I’ll order them, thanks!

Very timely as well, just puked in the work bathroom for the first time this time around.
    acleverusername
  • @ladyofarlington I'm nervous when I don't notice symptoms, and also nervous when I do notice them! I don't know how accurate it is, but I check this probability chart multiple times a day: https://datayze.com/miscarriage-chart?mode=table.
    It helps my PGAL brain to see the numbers change. If I am really anxious, it also has reassuring statistics that I read until I feel better. 
    ladyofarlingtonetnyah
  • @abbsters-2 that site is great, but it's important to remember that those are averages. I found out the hard way that you can be on the wrong side of averages. This time around, I haven't gone to the site even once. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC #1 since 02/2020

ladyofarlingtonetnyahabbsters-2iiirene

EDD / Weeks + Days: april 13th / 5 weeks 6 days

Baby is the size of a: as of 6 weeks, a lentil lol

Team blue/pink/green: any baby will do haha

Upcoming Appointments: my first appointment is next Wednesday the 24th. It can't get here soon enough 

How are you feeling?: still super tired and sore boobs but now my nausea seems to really be kicking in the last few days. Basically anything I eat makes me feel like garbage. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: for any TTM +, how early did you show with your second pregnancy? I started showing around 13 weeks with my first so I'm curious to see if I'll show sooner this time. Right now I'm just bloated  😫

GTKY: What shows or movies are you into right now? My hubby and I love fantasy stuff so we just started watching Locke & Key on Netflix. We also just finished Frequency (it was a series that got canceled after 1 season, based off the movie with Fennis Quaid). Looking forward to Amazon's Lord of the Rings series that comes out in September!
    acleverusernamensk489