January 2023 Moms
Options

Introduction

Introduce yourself: Hi I'm Alisha

Due date: January 17 2023

How you found out:my husband and I have been trying for six years and after a massive surgery in January, we were told we could start trying again in March. On Mother's Day morning I woke up and thought something feeling different and decided to take a test. I thought how funny would it be if I found out mother's day, and sure enough the test came back positive. I didn't believe it at first. I made my husband look at it to make sure I wasn't seeing things. 

Tell us about yourself: This will be our first baby. We suffered two miscarriages over the last six years. We couldn't be happier. I work as a case manager with adults who have mental disorders. I help them transition from our state mental facilities to living on their own. I'm also working on my masters in Clinical Mental health counseling.  My husband and I have been together 6 years married almost 5. We have a horde of 8 dogs, right cats (four are kittens who are going to new homes soon), 2 horses, and 15 chickens.

How are you feeling (any symptoms, Emotionally)? Exhaustion is my best friend lately. I'm excited but terrified at the same time.