2nd Trimester
Options

Top 3 Strollers

What are your top 3 stroller picks? 

SOS First time mom looking into travel system (stroller & car seat combo) without breaking the bank if we don’t have to!  :s

Re: Top 3 Strollers

• Options
    I bought the Nuna Pippa Lite. My husband has RA, so our primary goal was the lightest possible stroller and car seat with good safety. It just got delivered and seems awesome! We can't wait for our little guy to get here so we can start using it!
  • Options
    Chicco Bravo Travel system is at the top of my list.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    dogmom19dogmom19 member
    edited August 2022
    We got the Uppababy travel system and love it!
  • Options
    Big time stroller freak here! I’ve happily researched and tried most of them!  If you’re looking for a quality and mid-priced travel system you can’t go wrong with Chicco. But tbh if you don’t live in a highly urban environment where you’re up and down on curbs and walking a TON/hauling stuff it truly doesn’t matter as much as you might assume. And I promise no one’s REALLY checking out your stroller… and if they are then… bai. You can visit a store and push some around and just go with what feels good to you and meets your needs, even if it’s cheap. (Needs being like, analyze how you might use it daily across a week. Easy fold important? Suspension? Durability? Weight? One hand steer? Basket? Cup holders? Etc). I’d just look at the warranty in that case and try for at least a year. We lived in a city for our first two kids so we had multiple high end strollers (Bugaboo cameleon then donkey, Thule, double Bob, Maclaren) for different uses but if I lived in the suburbs like I do now, I’d sincerely get just a cheap little click and go for the car seat to keep in the trunk and a decent jogger or something else sturdy for neighborhood walks. Suburban moms pushing fancy strollers through the grocery stores look ridiculous. Unnecessary. Go for functionality and frugality. Also, seriously don’t be afraid to shop gently used! Fb marketplace is pretty good.  Good luck and have fun! 
  • Options
    Couldn’t agree more! We had a high end stroller for our son because we lived in the city at the time, but then we moved to Japan when he was 5 months old and literally couldn’t use the stroller for the next 2.5 years because it was too big and impractical over there. We ended up using a compact travel stroller mostly because it was functional and then a jogger when exercising.  
  • Options
    I’m expecting my first in February, and have been reading tons of reviews on strollers, car seats, high chairs, baby baths, and more. I’ve narrowed my stroller list to three options—Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 All-Terrain, Mompush Ultimate2, and Mockingbird Single.

It is important to me to have a stroller that works for both the newborn and toddler stages. I don’t want to have to buy multiple strollers over time, both for money and environmental reasons.

Has anyone used any of these three strollers? I’d love to hear your reviews. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    I live in a very small town. The stroller will mainly be used for gravel and bumpy pathways, bumpy sidewalks, and lots of snow (for 1 child, infant to toddler). Any recommendations? I've been looking at the Thule glide 2 and the bumbleride indie but would love more suggestions! Thanks. 
  • Options
    GREAT POINTS! Truly a stroller pro, thank you for sharing your tips & knowledge 
  • Options
    karbaud said:
    I’m expecting my first in February, and have been reading tons of reviews on strollers, car seats, high chairs, baby baths, and more. I’ve narrowed my stroller list to three options—Baby Jogger City Mini GT2 All-Terrain, Mompush Ultimate2, and Mockingbird Single.

It is important to me to have a stroller that works for both the newborn and toddler stages. I don’t want to have to buy multiple strollers over time, both for money and environmental reasons.

Has anyone used any of these three strollers? I’d love to hear your reviews. Thanks in advance!
    Same! Definitely hoping to find something that we can get longevity out of.

I haven’t looked into the last 2 you mentioned but while I was out the other day I met a women pushing her toddler in the Baby Jogger GT who said it has treated her well from infant to toddler stage and also mentioned it is great for flying/traveling.
  • Options
    Anyone try the Chicco Bravo 3-in-1 travel system? 
  • Options
    We have the Chicco Bravo with our 18m old and love it.  Granted we have used it mostly for walks around the neighborhood, parks, and out and about.  (Meaning we don't live in a  walkable city where it is the primary means of moving about with baby).  My friend used hers daily with both her babies for five years straight, so I felt confident that it would hold up over the years.  Let me know if you have any questions.  
  • Options
    Also love the Chico Bravo. Our infant seat expired but we still have the stroller and will get a new infant seat for this baby. I love that you can use it as a stroller frame for the early stages. We don’t live in a very walkable town so we use it for walks and for outings only. It’s not great for off road but works well for all else! It has a great basket for shopping and storage too.