March 2023 Moms
Options

Anxiety

Hey all! Very newly pregnant FTM here. I’m approximately 4 1/2 weeks along with a due date of 3/29. My husband and I are so excited and can’t believe this is real! Just when I thought the 2 week wait to take a test was tough, I’m realizing the wait to the first sonogram/appointment is so much tougher. My first appointment is a little less than 4 weeks away. How do you all deal with this? I feel like every symptom I notice, I google and pray that everything is normal/okay. Any tips to manage this?

Re: Anxiety

• Options
    I was the same with my first pregnancy, a boy that is now close to 3 years old. I was riddled with anxiety. I am now pregnant a second time and am still pretty filled with anxiety, although not as bad. I try to pray and trust in God's plan. But I can't lie, it is very tough waiting. Hang in there momma! Congratulations!!
  • Options
    @ebropez welcome to the March 2023 BMB! We discourage one-off posts like this in order to not clog up the board. If you would like to join us, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread pinned at the top of the board. We have several weekly and monthly threads, including a Big Question Thread for the month of July. If you have questions, that is a great place to ask. Otherwise, there is a weekly check-in thread where we also discuss issues that we are having. We hope to see you around the board!