2nd Trimester

More meltdowns in 2nd trimester

I’ve noticed I became more emotional in 2nd trimester week 17. Having meltdowns almost every other day. Anyone else? 

Re: More meltdowns in 2nd trimester

• Yes, my anxiety and depression symptoms come and go in general but the past few weeks (17-20) have been really intense. 
  • hspghspg member
    I'm in week 19 and this is the first time all pregnancy that I've felt truly hormonal. ...of course I did have to go to DMV this week and in my home state the DMV is atrocious and makes everyone's blood boil, pregnant or not. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
  • Loading the player...
  • Felt legit, intensely hormonal irritation today for sure at 18+2.
  • Yes, I’m at 24 weeks and cry at the drop of a hat often. My anxiety and depression have both been up, but I’m working on giving myself grace. There are so many changes going on in our bodies. You are not alone. 
  • Ugh yes. I’m 16+1 and had a full blown melt down twice today. Also trying to give myself grace and practice meditation and breathing. 
  • Oh yeah, I melted down big time yesterday thinking about being away from my daughter for who knows how ling when I get induced this time, and then again today when said daughter refused to nap.  
  • mom2b101888mom2b101888 Just Joined
    I’m in my 19th week of pregnancy & I have been crying just about everyday. I feel so alone, this is my first pregnancy & I’ve been going to every doctors appointment alone & doing everything alone & it’s really starting to get to me. My child father is less than 30 mins away from me & doesn’t help contribute in anyway & is actually in another relationship while I’m pregnant with our first child. my family is over 800 miles away so there is not much they can do. I just want to shake this feeling of being afraid & alone.
  • I am so sorry you are feeling this way. I hope you take some advantage of zoom calls with your far away fam! I know it is not the same, but any face time even virtually can help a bit. I hope you are doing ok! big hugs ❤️
  • Yesterday I screamed at my husband over the making of rice krispies treats and ended the argument with "then you can just move out." I later cried over some dip I was making to take to a dinner that just wasn't turning out right. Definitely a hormonal day lol. Side note, my husband wanted to melt marshmallows in a pan stovetop rather than microwave and that's why I lost my mind.