Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 7/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 7/18

• edited July 2022
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 16/2dpo (ETA: I'm on CD16, not 24! 24 is my typical cycle length.)

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: not yet

R/R: last week was so busy we barely had time to BD. But we got to go to a concert at an outdoor amphitheater on Thursday! We left halfway through the set because we had a long drive home and didn't want to get stuck in traffic.  

CS/Q: temping sometimes doesn't work for me because my cat insists I get up to open the window shades a half hour before I get up, so I usually chart based on CM and cervix position. Has anyone ever had a little bit of EWCM after O, or does it always end abruptly afterwards? If EWCM can hang around a little longer, my timing might be -1.
  • @hestia-is-wearie I love outdoor concerts! Also, I do believe you can potentially see EWCM 1-2 days after ovulation.

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 38/no idea really because my cycles are so long and it was hard to pinpoint. I’m guessing ~4

Timing: -4 ?

Typical LP length: Don’t know yet, still trying to get a feel for my cycles 

Testing: Probably 7/31 unless AF arrives

R/R: Got to take a canoe/kayak trip Saturday morning with my husband and his family and it was sooo much fun, and so relaxing!

CS/Q: Has anyone ever tried myo-inositol as a supplement for regulating irregular cycles/ovulation? I asked my ob/gyn about it. She said it was safe to take and I can certainly try it if I want to. Curious if anyone has had success with it in the past (particularly those with PCOS) or knows of anyone who has.