March 2023 Moms

What's everyone drinking?

What's your guys go to?
N/As, Tea, sparkling water? 
Recommendations?

Re: What's everyone drinking?

• Water & whole milk. I'm too gassy for anything caffienated or carbonated :D
  • Primarily water. Some milk. Last pregnancy, I couldn't stomach plain water. I had to flavor it, usually with propel
    FTM
    July 4th
  • Loading the player...
  • Plain water makes me so nauseous so sticking to milk and tea, sometimes coconut water and juice
  • I’m still having my cup of coffee or two in the morning, and then from there I go between plain water, flavoring with Mio (someone gave the vanilla orange flavor tip off and it is ::chefs kiss::), Polar Seltzer, and my latest obsessions: Rose Lemonade and Elderflower Tonic Water. 

I miss wine 😩
  • Decaf coffee in the morning sometimes and then just plain water. Water has been my addition lately with lots of ice!  If I want to spice it up I’ll have La Croix. 

I’ve been looking up a lot of mocktails lately. Haven’t been able to try any yet. Would love to hear some suggestions if people have them! 
  • water, orange juice mixed with coconut water, lemonade and pickle juice 😂
  • Decaf coffee in the morning sometimes and then just plain water. Water has been my addition lately with lots of ice!  If I want to spice it up I’ll have La Croix. 

I’ve been looking up a lot of mocktails lately. Haven’t been able to try any yet. Would love to hear some suggestions if people have them! 
    We had mojito night on family vacation and I managed to make a non-boozy version and it was pretty solid! I also have a non-boozy sangria recipe. Ginger beer + cranberry juice is an easy Out to Eat drink to request most bartenders can easily make. 
  • Mostly water! I’ve had a Diet Coke randomly with a fast food order.
  • Just water today. Morning sickness is hitting and tried sprite to try to calm it and it was no good. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • I'm pretty much exclusively drinking water with either a Welch's passionfruit flavor packet or orange vanilla Mio drops. Plain water has made me nauseous since my first pregnancy and I'm trying to avoid juice and soda.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Prune juice man. So constipated I want to pop. Morning sickness is no joke….
  • Prune juice man. So constipated I want to pop. Morning sickness is no joke….
    My doctor gave me the ok for colace so I've been taking that. If I let myself get too constipated, my nausea is worse. 
    FTM
    July 4th
  • Sparkling water (spindrift is my fav, they have lemon and other nice favors), almond milk/coconut milk, plain water, chamomile tea, coconut water, and fruit/veggie juices (surprisingly 7 eleven has one with relatively low sugar none added and high vitamins, if you pick the green one. It’s also minty and refreshing).
    This sounds so odd I must try it haha 
  • I have my coffee in the morning, an electrolyte drink after lunch, a San Pellegrino after dinner, and a lot of water in between. 
  • 1. Ice water through a straw...game changer for me and is helping me drink way more water than usual. 2. NORA tea (mixture of nettle, oat straw, raspberry leaf, and alfalfa) this is like a pregnancy superhero drink! I prepare a big batch every few days and will drink it hot or iced. 3. Raw milk: super nurishing and hydrating 4. Electrolyte drink mixes, either Redmond's relyte, or trace minerals.

*I have one teaspoon of chlorophyll added to my morning water as a blood builder. 

Also, hubby just ran out last night to get some ginger ale.... Light sipping on that to ease nausea 
  • I’m waiting for nausea to kick in and once it does ginger ale is my jam. 

This was also the worst time to buy a Nespresso machine for my office 😭😭😭 I ordered some half caff and decaf pods but I do allow up to two cups regular a day because I need to live 😂
  • @Wishilivedinflorida jealous of your coffee! Coffee was an aversion with DD and it turned out to already be true for me this time -_-
  • @Wishilivedinflorida jealous of your coffee! Coffee was an aversion with DD and it turned out to already be true for me this time -_-
    This is the worst! I hope it’s short lived. 
    Me, too! Today was the first day the aversion did me dirty. Only 3 sips in and NOPE. 😩
    This sounds so odd I must try it haha 
    Haha the coconut water and orange juice ?! It hits right for me because I want the tart of the orange juice but the kinda “salty” of the coconut water. Let me know if you like it! It’s really good blended up with some ice
  • Cranberry juice with lime and extra ice! So good! 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Having DH pick up some ginger ale on his way home today. Felt nauseated all day today. 
  • ebmn2022ebmn2022 member
    edited July 2022
    Anything non-carbonated (so bloated) that you gals like that helps with nausea? I can’t stomach coffee (whyyyyyy?!!) or milk or most foods. This little bean is really making my days a struggle. I am wearing sea-bands and made ginger pops but I can only eat that for so long 😂
  • FTM here. I'm struggling to hydrate so much because pretty much anything besides ginger ale is making me super nauseated. Water, Gatorade, seltzer, mineral water, coffee, tea... all 🤢. I can't have artificial sweeteners because they give me migraines. I normally drink at least 60oz of water a day. I can't replace that all with soda, way too much sugar. But it's also about 100° here this week and I'm freaking thirsty! Any suggestions? 
  • @novamama2023 have you tried lemon water? The only way I can get water down right now is if I add a little bit of lemon and add lots of ice! It has to be super cold. Also kind of random but drinking it through a straw helps too for some reason. 
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • @novamama2023 Have you tried Hint water? It’s flavored slightly with natural flavoring and is good really ice cold. They have all kinds of flavors. 
  • I'm going decaf this pregnancy - we'll see if I can handle it!  :D Otherwise I am addicted to sparkling water - bubbly, target brand and la croix. Hoping to find a good NA wine this time around...I've tried a few before and they are all pretty sweet so if anyone has any good recs let me know!
  • @nopegoat I haven't tried lemon water yet. That's a great idea! 
  • I've discovered "Wolffer Estate" non -alcoholic rosé and it's great!
  • @thefourthseed dude raw milk first thing in the morning has been a game changer for my nausea!
  • @nopegoat ice water with lemon through a straw is my JAM! This pregnancy and my first (and only other). I don't know what it is about the straw but it works!
  • water,milk & juices