November 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in for DD 11/1-11/7 (Week of July 11)

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Upcoming Appointments or Results:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

Re: Weekly Check-in for DD 11/1-11/7 (Week of July 11)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 23w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: ftm

Upcoming Appointments or Results: 24th week exam next Monday

How are you feeling?: pretty good this week, other than some random aches when baby is in certain positions.

Rants/Raves: rants: pregnancy brain is really making me forgetful, today I accidentally said the wrong name for one of my coworkers (not to her thankfully, but still embarrassing). I knew it wasn’t right soon as I said it, but could not for the life of me remember.
    Raves: nesting mode is full on, and I was able to do a bunch of things around the house over the weekend

Questions: is it possible to make baby move into a new position? As I mentioned before, this week sometimes he has been sitting in a position that is giving me lightening crotch lol
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/2, 24w0d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: OB appt with lab work and GTT later this month.

How are you feeling?: Overall, I'm feeling pretty good. Had a couple of nice, acid reflux free weeks. However, I'm now having sensitivity to anything spicy, which makes me very sad. Also, I'm wearing compression during the day to keep swelling from my feet.

Rants/Raves: Baby's kicks are much more definite and regular to feel from the outside of my belly, just in time to go visit my parents and siblings. I'm excited to have them feel baby moving too.

Questions: When is the best time (in weeks of gestation) to schedule a maternity photo shoot if I decide to have one? 
  • Loading the player...
  • @manamo777 at this stage jumping around should help. By 28 weeks I was usually able to push on baby from the outside to get them to move when they were in a place which was making me uncomfortable.

@lqbtqmommy I did mine for my son a little late at 35 weeks. I'm going to try for about 32-33 weeks this time.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 23w4d

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: OB check up 7/26. They didn't say anything about the GTT so I'm guessing that will be at 28 weeks. 

How are you feeling?: Not good. Taking pain meds from my surgery Monday and they keep me sleeping most of the time but I'm definitely still feeling pain when awake. Nauseous and can't really eat much. My throat and chest still hurt a ton from the breathing tube too. Trying to do breathing and coughing exercises but they are miserable. DH made me jello and I've been subsisting on that, apple juice, and buttered bread. Trying not to lose weight because I haven't gained any pregnancy weight yet. 

Rants/Raves: Rants-see above. Raves- Baby shifted more to my left side so he's not kicking the stent in my bladder anymore. I also felt some kicks from outside for the first time this week too. DS (9) has been so good the last few days. He lays and reads next to me when I'm resting to keep me company. 

Questions: none
  • js1213js1213 member
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/4, 23/6

FTM/STM/TTM+: stm

Upcoming Appointments or Results: next Thursday - gtt and US

How are you feeling?: I think I'm feeling better with the zoloft. I've been more productive this last week than I've probably ever been, but that's probably just the nesting instinct. I didn't have much of it with my last pregnancy, so maybe the Med is helping with that.

I've still been dealing with neck and shoulder pain, so I bought a massager on Prime day and it's wonderful. 

Started getting a cough yesterday and a bit of a headache today so I'm slightly concerned I have the flu or covid. 

Rants/Raves:
    rave: bought a bunch of stuff on my registry at a discount the last two days during Prime day. 😊

Rant: my son (3.5) has been a little clingy lately and waking up several times a night to tell me he needs me for scary monsters or that he misses me. After the 5th time two nights ago, I moved him to a mattress at the end of my bed and he slept in until 9 am which was so nice for me but now I'm afraid I'll never get him to go back to his room. 

• js1213js1213 member
    @ashnicell glad you are getting some relief. Sounds like you still have a few more days before things are hopefully 🤞 all the way better. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: November 5th

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: next prenatal appointment July 21

How are you feeling?: started to get acid reflux during the night which isn’t fun. Thankfully it doesn’t last too long

Rants/Raves: Rave: going on a little babymoon with the hubby next weekend! Two rounds of golf, a massage, and a nice supper :)
    rant: I shouldn’t be annoyed by this but as someone who hates smalltalk, the constant “how are you feeling??” Is getting really old. I never know what to say! I’d like to say “My bladder is being kicked currently and my underwear feels soaked with discharge thanks for asking” but I settle for “can’t complain!” 🙄 

• @littlemarshmallow love your rant! I feel the same way. Just the other night at dinner a family member ask how are you feeling and all I wanted to say was currently being punched in the cervix and pretty sure I just peed a little because she thinks my bladder is a toy. But I just smiled and said fine and tried to run to the bathroom before I did have an accident. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: nov 3

FTM/STM/TTM+: stm 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: just did a midwife appointment with glucose. Glucose was fine, and the midwife appointment seemed pretty quick. I didn’t really have questions do she just listened to the heartbeat and measured my belly 

How are you feeling?: mostly fine except my back but I’m doing physical therapy so hopefully that will improve.  sometimes I cry a lot- mostly when DH is being a shithead.   I think my Zoloft has been working since I started taking it a few months ago but recently I’ve started to be so annoyed by the dogs again maybe i need to up the dose but it makes me nervous 

Rants/Raves: Rant:
    dh really drives me crazy sometimes. Sometimes he’s great and supportive and sweet and sometimes he just gets  PMS-y (not pms because he doesn’t have a uterus ) but he just get weirdly sensitive and goes on a big long rant if I say something that sounds a tiny bit mean, I try to explain that he didn’t understand what I’m saying but he’s already decided what it is and he doesn’t stop running his mouth and I get overwhelmed.  I need to say things more nicely sometimes. Some things just come out of my mouth that maybe sound like criticism but I’m just trying to figure out how to get some things done something and it comes out mean 
    rave: I’m excited to be moving back to Oregon where my family is  soon but OMG it’s going  to come fast and we have sooooooooo much to do.