1st Trimester
Options

Spotting pink and red.. so scared 😟

This is my third baby… I was so excited to learn I was pregnant. Now on the day I was supposed to get my period I started spotting pink. I called my OB/Gyn and he said I should go in for an ultrasound and checkup even if I was only 5 weeks. We got to see the sac and he gave me progesterone and told me to rest.

Well it’s been 10 days since and I am still spotting.. some days it’s more and some days is less but today I am really worried because it’s red and more than other days.. and I have some cramping. My next ultrasound is on Thursday. I am so scared of losing my baby… has anyone spotted this long and everything was fine?

Re: Spotting pink and red.. so scared 😟

• Options
    yael_yael_ Newbie
    Just wanted to update this, went to the ER this morning, got to see the embryo with an ultrasound and everything was perfect. The blood was coming from an ulcer in my canal. I was so happy and so relieved! Just wanted to give hope to moms who might be going through a similar thing.
  • Options
    I am so happy for you!!!! I am spotting and absolutely freaking out because I’m on vacation in Canada and I can’t get into a doctor until Monday. Thank you for following up on this. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Sadly I can relate to this. Right now I had spotting for about three days and now it is completely bleeding as if I am on my period. I went to the ER and I am too early for them to see anything. They took my levels and I have to wait 48 hours for the second test to find out if I am still pregnant. I’m so worried and just numb to all of this. Hoping for positive news on Thursday or Friday when the results come in.