1st Trimester
Options

Testing.

I am 3 weeks and 2 days and I have been having bloating, gas, constipation, fatigue, mood swings, and nausea for a couple of days now. How much long should I wait to test early?

Re: Testing.

• Options
    I am 3 weeks and 2 days and I have been having bloating, gas, constipation, fatigue, mood swings, and nausea for a couple of days now. How much long should I wait to test early?
    Um if you haven't tested, then how do you know you are 3W 2days? If you are that symptomatic, you should be able to turn a test.  Or you are having bad PMS issues. 
  • Options
    You’re not 3w2d if you’re not pregnant. Symptoms don’t mean anything and can occur whether or not you get pregnant this cycle. Wait until af is due and take a test if it’s late. If you’re ttc and not pregnant this cycle, I would suggest tracking ovulation either by temping, using opks, or both. It will give you a lot of insight. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I tested one day after my missed period, and first thing in the morning. They say it’s more accurate at that time. You can test earlier than that but you may risk getting a negative result… if you do, I would just test again if/when you miss your period. Good luck!