February 2023 Moms
Options

Fit Mom Friday 7/8

* I know it's Saturday again, but...I blame the ridiculous fatigue! :D *

Fit Mom Friday is a fun way to help us on our healthy pregnancy goals. Fit is whatever it means to you!

Health/Fitness Goal (and why, if you want to share): 

Week's Successes:

Week's Challenges: 

GTKY: What is your favorite type of music to work out to if any?

Re: Fit Mom Friday 7/8

• Options
    Health/Fitness Goal (and why, if you want to share): Survive the fatigue and nausea until I can be more active again lol 

Week's Successes: Went on a two mile hike with DH and DS this AM. Thought a little activity would help me physically feel better...not so much, but I feel a little accomplished anyway.

Week's Challenges: So tired and nauseous. The heat and humidity outside here just make it worse 😛

GTKY: What is your favorite type of music to work out to if any? EDM, or anything with a good tempo and beat to keep me moving!
  • Options
    Health/Fitness Goal (and why, if you want to share): excercise in some way every day...even if it's cleaning. 

Week's Successes: I walked 4 blocks to the tennis court with 6 youngins and sat on a bench while I watched them fight....then back.

Week's Challenges: getting up off the couch, any excercise. Not having it.

GTKY: What is your favorite type of music to work out to if any? Ehh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Health/Fitness Goal (and why, if you want to share):  I want to keep up my yoga and meditation at least a few days per week, plus some walking (even just around Target is good)!

Week's Successes: I did a few days of yoga and took my kids to play at the community pool yesterday with friends. I was so beat after that, lol!

Week's Challenges: Trying to battle nausea and allergies today, I think courtesy of the outdoor pool day yesterday. I’ve basically felt carsick all day. This is getting old real fast!! Lol

GTKY: What is your favorite type of music to work out to if any? Because I mostly do yoga, I like the peaceful meditative music for that. My brain is hyperactive sometimes and needs the peace and focus from meditation!