Trouble TTC
Options

Introducing myself! (Loss mentioned)

Hello Ladies! My name is Taylor & I’ve been TTC for almost 4 years now since my mc back in November 2018.

I was told when I was younger(I’m 29 now) it would be hard for me to get pregnant & honestly I buried that (being told at 16 & never falling pregnant in my teenage years - not trying to but not trying not to) when I first tried to conceive when I was 22, me & my then bf tried & tried & nothing but no diagnoses for either of us - so I wound up training my mind to believe i would never have kids & moved on w my life.

when I was 25 I fell pregnant unexpectedly. I had accepted I wouldn’t have kids by this time so I wasn’t clocking my cycle. I was so happy. But the journey ended at 13 weeks due to missed mc. I was crushed & I’ve been trying for my rainbow baby since then. Hearing doctors say “at least now you know can get pregnant” was a slap in the face & still feels one w every day 1 of menstruation. 

I actually wrote a post or 2 about my journey before while on it but I can’t find it on the community forum now. I wrote a poem today when my 

Re: Introducing myself! (Loss mentioned)

• Options
    Wasn’t done lol ^ when AF * made her appearance & I’d love to share it here but wanted to introduce myself first !