Baby Names
Options

Help

I’m having boy girl twins. I don’t want to do the matchy names and I’ve always wanted to keep my girls with the same letter (S) and my boys with the same letter (E) what I’m running into issues with is my partners kids all end with the letter N and we are struggling with names that aren’t very common that start with specific letters and end with a specific letter. Any ideas would be appreciated and possible different ideas that aren’t common. 😅 

Re: Help

• Options
    sutton saffron serephin(e)
    Elton elvin Evan 
  • Options
    Ethan
    Edwin
    Even
    Edison
    Easton

Simone
    Shannon 
    Susan
    Sherlin 
    Selene
    Shaun

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    m2am2a member
    edited July 2022
    Satin (pronounced Sa-tine)
    Saralynn
    Seren
    Sloan

Elliot
    Elmer
    Edward
    Edgar
    Elias

• Options
    mb0112mb0112 member
    Are you saying you have an E boy and S girl already and want to do the same? And that you do want both ending in N? What are the other kids names?
  • Options
    Senna
    Sky or Skyla
    Sabrina
    Soren
    Savanna
    Sydney
    Sawyer

Eddie
    Eden
    Everest
    Elias 

• Options
    Yes I have an E boy (Emmitt) and a S girl (Serenity) my boyfriend has 3 and all his kids end with the letter N (Mason, Kaiden, and Kailyn). I always wanted to stick with S for a girl and E for a boy. And he wants to continue ending with N. We are struggling and cannot agree so figured I’d ask for more name ideas.
  • Options
    Pregnology.com has a feature where you can search names based on the starting/ending letter
  • Options
    Edison and Susan