Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Is this a miscarriage

princess1426princess1426 Just Joined
Hi,
Can someone confirm if it is a miscarriage. If so, how many weeks pregnancy is it and I see 2 Body shaped tissues, means is that twins? Can some one please confirm..pic is shown in my profile picture

Re: Is this a miscarriage

• princess1426  Did you have a confirmed PG?  If you did not have a confirmed PG, then it is not a MC.  If you have concerns, you should call your doctor.
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.

• princess1426princess1426 Just Joined
    Ima unable to upload the pic...I have uploaded the pic as my profile pic...the test kit showed positive
  • Loading the player...
  • @princess1426 If you had confirmed pregnancy, then you need to call your OB-GYN and tell them that you're having a suspected MC and follow their guidelines about what to do.  If you need to save any tissue, when you need to come in to confirm loss, and what to do in the upcoming weeks regarding follow-up appointments and/or tracking your HCG down to 0 to confirm the complete abortion of the fetus and that no remaining tissue is left in your body.

I'm sorry for your loss.
    *TW All the Loss* #BitterHagPartyOf1

October 2015 - 1st MC.  7-8 weeks along. Suspected molar PG, but luckily just a MMC.

June 2016 - 2nd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

September 2016 - 3rd MC: 4-5 weeks CP

RE 1: ALL the testing - 'unexplained'  "Yinz can do IVF or try on your own"

Feb 2017 - 4th MC: 6 weeks

RE 2: More tests. Still 'unexplained.'  Called fat for an entire hour-long appointment, cried a lot

Feb 2019 - 5th MC: 6-7 weeks

IUD - March 2019-March 2023

RE 3:  Repeat all the tests. Hoping to try IVF.