Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What overnight diapers are y'all using?

edited August 2022 in Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
My Bae is 16 months and I'm struggling to keep him dry though the night. He usually sleeps 10 hours and the 12+ overnight diapers are not cutting it. He does drink a good amount of water and milk throughout the day, no juices. He is also extremely sensitive and breaks out in rashes. What I've tried:
Honest Co.
Seventh Generation
Goodnites
Huggies is off the table because he's allergic.
Pampers Swaddlers overnight don't work because they don't absorb fast enough.
He also wears underwear over the diaper because the waistband insures the diaper won't fall/fold down through the night.
Anyone, with any suggestions, I'm all ears. It's just driving me crazy.

Answers

• Options
    elhangryelhangry Just Joined
    Hey have you tried the different brands of Huggies? Honestly those are the only ones I’ve tried and my little one goes through the same problem. Possibly the size? I’m still trying to figure out as well so let me know if you come across any other reasoning. If you have rashes the diapers might be not fitting right. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Your might need to go up a size overnight (bigger diapers absorb more). Also, try a booster in the diaper (like Sposie), that works wonders!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My daughter sleeps about 12 hours+ during the night and we use pampers 360 fit. Never had any issue ever with them leaking they hold up great I also use them with my son who is 3 months old. Also for me I find them easier to use especially with a toddler that doesn’t like to sit still. These diapers are also the softest diapers I think I have ever used which is a huge plus for there skin. The only downside to those diapers is you don’t get as many in a box as you do regular diapers with the tape. My daughter is 15 months and I have her in a size 6 my son is 3 months in a size 3. You can also get a small pack and try out sizes to see what works best for you.
  • Options
    i found that putting a booster pad in the diaper at night works like a charm. Get them on Amazon. 
  • Options
    MILLIE MOON and size up! My daughter leaked through every single diaper I tried until Millie moon overnights!!! They are amazing